KWA LM4 PTR and mags - £350 Shipped.

Make: KWA 
Gun/Model: LM4 PTR 
Accessories: Carry handle sight rail, KAC Flashhider, 5 mags total. 
Condition: Functionally flawless, externally very good. 
FPS: 340 @ 24c on Abbey Brut Gas 
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: £350 - Paypal (+ fees) or Bank Transfer. 
Pictures: Below 

For sale is my KWA LM4. I fancy something different, so up for sale it goes.

This is the best out of the box GBBR M4 I've so far used, and I've used all of them bar the KJW. It's very well thought out, and has been thoroughly reliable in the entirity of the time it's served me - People are quite literally scared of it at my local site. The redesigned KWA Hop system, using a leaf spring instead of the ball bearing, is exceptionally effective - This thing slings a .3 accurately and consistently to an impressive range. It kicks like an absolute mule, fully automatic works perfectly and the bolt locks back on every mag, every time.

Functionally, the gun is in perfect condition - There's no wear on the internals besides the finish on the edge of the bolt stop, and the gun has gone through around 12,000 rounds. It's been lovingly maintained and cleaned after every skirmish, and will be cleaned and oiled before shipping.

Things worthy of note;

FPS mods - Clipped flute valve spring, and inner barrel cut down to 10" length. Provides a consistent 330-340 on a warm day with Brut gas.

The original outer barrel is a 2 part - 10" + 4.5" Extension - Removing the original KWA extension took a lot of brute force, and as such the original extension is knackered. A generic aluminium 4.5" extension is included however if you want a 14.5" barrel.

Misplaced the original flashhider - Instead includes a KAC brake from a GHK PDW.

The original gas tube wound up stuck in an ACM Larue barrel nut, so it's been replaced by a G&P AEG one - However, it's about 10mm short - Not really an issue and it fits fine, however it has room to move slightly back and fourth - The handguard holds it in place just fine.

As for overall condition, the top rail has marks from fitting accessories, and the receiver has some minor skirmish wear. Other than that, it's rock solid.

A new one of these costs £345, and then £45 a mag. I'm asking £350 shipped (Via Parcelforce 48) for the entire package. PM me for a quicker response and any questions.

Note - MOE Pistol grip not included; Rifle will be fitted with standard A2 pistol grip.

LM41.jpg

LM43.jpg

LM42.jpg

Archived