Order update please.

Smoke

Hi ACM Gear.

On Tue 14th May I placed an order with yourselves (order number 8441).

I received an email on the 14th saying the order was being processed. I have heard nothing since then, despite emailing yourselves a few days ago requesting an update.

Please can someone pull their finger out, and tell me what's going on? So far I'm not impressed.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

When buying from these places, best to just play the waiting game and then dispute via PayPal before the time limit expires (I think it's 45 days from the date of payment). 

The prices are usually great, just don't expect Amazon quality service and delivery and you'll be fine -- also don't buy anything you need in a hurry. :) 

From my first and last experience with them I found their communications to be frankly *suitcase*. Best to keep bugging them

I get the feeling that if, and when anything finally turns up... I'd have sold what I need them for! :lol:

Well at least that thread shows they're still trading...  :unsure:.

Looks like it's just a question of "wait, or kick up enough fuss for a refund".

I wonder if it's worth asking that their adverts are removed from Arnies, as they're quite obviously fraudulent? I don't know what the politics of that situation would be though...?

Further poking about reveals that lots of people are having problems and ACMGear are removing comments about late/missing orders from their facebook page.

I've started a paypal dispute. If they don't respond fairly quickly I'll be escalating it to a claim.

Further poking about reveals that lots of people are having problems and ACMGear are removing comments about late/missing orders from their facebook page.

I've started a paypal dispute. If they don't respond fairly quickly I'll be escalating it to a claim.

Best way to get their attention, really. Good luck! :)

Refund received, after paypal contacted.

Not a whiff of contact from ACM Gear themselves.

Snap, I'm going to stick with EBairsoft, RSOV and ehobbyasia from now on, never had problem with any of them.

Archived