Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gisburn20

Lees Precision Engineering 16mm CW Thread Protector

I have been looking to give a little love to my poor abused TM MK23 NBB.

There aren't really a lot of things that need upgrading or adding to the MK23 Socom, I bodged a 20mm rail underneath a few years back

for my TM Prolite when I played a lot of night games, and fitted a Nineball purple hop rubber for the heck of it.

But recently I noticed an addition to the Lees Precision Engineering (LPE) range, a very nicely designed 16mm Clockwise thread protector.

I ummed and ahhhed for a while, then hit the buy button.

http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/

Two days later a nice, professionally presented jiffy back dropped through my door.

Inside was a small ziplock.

2013-05-25110409_zpsa227fbdf.jpg

Very nicely done, a few manufacturers and shops could learn from this.

2013-05-25110433_zps61b5522b.jpg

2013-05-25110532_zpse45beba4.jpg

The item itself is very well designed, neatly anodised and even contains a recessed O ring at at the tip to grip the barrel

and prevent it vibrating loose during use. (Not really visible in my rubbish phone pics- sorry)

2013-05-25110606_zpsed7cbbb1.jpg

Wish I had bought this a few years ago, it would have reduced the damge to the soft TM outer barrel threads.

2013-05-25110452_zps09dc08fe.jpg

I am very impressed by the build quality of this very smart yet simple bit of kit. 5 stars.

(I would love to see a few more accessories for the MK23, this practical yet unloved pistol could do with some affordable rail adapters,

scope mounts even a steel outer barrel would be nice.)

Anyway, Well done LPE! 

Jim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.