good base m4 for build

matty_v

hi guys i am wanting to get a good base aeg m4 to baisicly fully upgrade so it shoots hard and accurate.  im nott looking for 800fps  :D but where i am we have no restrictions on fps and a alot of guys where i am run very hot guns / out rigs.  i have bin looking at a few guns like JG, G&G, dytac,  but im not sure weather to go for like king arms or something a bit more high end. i will be changing the barrel motor and gears and so to get the most fps i can (not stupidly high) and accurasy. if you have any ideas or and imput please i would love to hear it as this has bin doing my head in for weeks and im to a point of near insanity :D i also will be wanting a ASCU Mosfer V2 and using the best batt i can find for the most (bang) with a high torque motor.

i look forward to any imput

cheers matty v

We need:

Budget:
Any Parts/Equipment You Already Have:
Desired FPS:
Desired Use:
Desired Features:

You can copy and paste that. It's no good us recommending you a Systema if you've only got £120 to spend; it's no good us recommending you buy a Polar* when you've invested £200 in batteries and chargers or you absolutely have to have recoil and 500fps. The ASCUs have had a very iffy reception (I'm not sure if that's just the V3s/ASHUs) and your examples stretch from JG (terrible) to G&G (very good). I can't believe that you're skirmishing above 400fps with no MED; what rules do you have to follow?

Archived