I have also posted a video on Youtube, dont forget to go check it out:

This is also my first time writing on Arnies, so bear with me.
So, like everyonelse I was really excited when the dummy version was announced (admit it, you watched 0Dark30 and got geargasm over this). I had decided to order one just to see how it looks on my helmet (plus its only 50$, that cant hurt). I think everybody has them by now since its Sold-out pretty quickly. However, I see there arent that many reviews on the net, so I took the liberty to do some review on it. I will go over some pictures, modifications, build qualities and other basic stuff just for those who are still on the fence on this replica.
OOTB
ETTYOIW.jpg
You will get these following Items:
The GPNVG 18, Battery pack, Wire , Velcro Sticker, ID-Stickers, Protective lenses, Transparent lenses, and a nice-box (as opposed to typical ACM brown cardboard box).

Built Quality
At a distance the replica looks great, but at close-up its in a pretty bad shape. With very noticeable gaps and unfinished plastic mold lines,
The adjustment pieces on the sides and at the tops do not work like they are supposed to.  
View from the front
7RVtsOZ.jpg
At the back
MS8jNIW.jpg

One thing that really bugs me with this unit, is that if you pull on the tubes, they will COME RIGHT OFF. This is terrible, especially if you are a hardcore Milsim/airsoft player
like I am. It almost render this thing non-skirmishable.
i2dxaDh.jpg
If you look inside, you can see that it is empty. I believe they saved up the space to incorporate LED lights in the next versions. Also, the whole unit can be disassembled into
2 halves, top and bottom and the gaps between them are really big (no wonder why you can pull the tube straight off).

SWhEuZI.jpg
The battery pack can be open up with hex screw screwdrivers (not given); reveals an area large enough to hold CR123A batteries, tactical snacks, or whatever you wanna keep.

ONJtFhX.jpg
You can replace the transparent lens with a blue one, giving you a bigger headache while looking through. Alternatively, you can also put a lense protector in there
for those looking to play airsoft with it.

With the whole thing assembled and strapped on to my helmet, it doesnt look half bad; especially for a 45$. It is well worth it:
yJPJvvq.jpg

So to summerise this review:
Pros:
-only 40-50$
- looks cool from afar, resembles the real deal
-comes with multiple lenses/ ID stickers
- Battery pack can keep lots of things in it

Cons:
- crappy details
- large, heavy and impractical
- Need to buy individual mounts, which costs almost twice the price of this replica

Verdict
 I people suggest waiting for the SPARTAN version, as I believe is more realistically scaled (1-1 I have heard) and the pictures show a much better attention to quality (and it isnt that much more expensive). If I can get my hands on them, I might do a comparison video, but if you want the GPNVG just for the sake of having one and your looking at the cheapest price point. The FMA imho is worth the purchase.

Edited by Theoutlier

Duh so we can walk down the cat isle thing and show how sexy we are in uniform's. I can Imagine my for sale advert right now: Ladie's do you want a SF Operator of your own without all the hassle and that one ultimate Shizzle bad day?...

I just like Poncing about really...

• 1 month later...

Well, here's a snap of me with my Spartans.  These are the standard version, but compared to the FMAs, I like them miles more.  They just seem better made, with more attention to detail.  Video review coming shortly...

1025473_608476442517570_920768132_o_zps8

1052478_608476509184230_823475218_o_zps8

1052628_608476462517568_862364403_o_zps2