Operation Lion Claws XII in California

Hey man, just a tip – you might get more views posting this in the videos thread!

I was at this LC too.  Glad you had a good time.  It was for me probably the worst LC I've done, but there were a lot of factors that went into that, including injuring myself.

They posted their own video of it which sorta seems to show that they weren't completely in the wrong during the actual confrontations.  BUT, that video was edited and out of context, so it's still pretty hard to say.

Yeah, I saw part of that and I am suspicious of the whole video as it's cut and has some weird audio qualities.

Everyone is missing the major fact of their ban, the arguement with McKnight is very he said she said, and we will probably never know the whole truth, but it is known that they purposely violated the AO boundry on multiple occasions, thats enough to get any player banned.