ACM 552, Surefire Scout and KAC type M4 Rail.

hwagan

Morning,

Download festival is coming up, and as such I'm shifting a few bits so I can afford to pay drunken women to put out in the likely event I am not charming enough. Anyhow, as per the below:

Element Surefire Scout light - Came with my WE M4, and I'm not a CQB player really. Very nice light, very well built, extremely bright with a nice tight beam. Includes 2 reasonably fresh Duracells and pressure switch. Surefire trades, and the pressure switch is very positive. Near brand new, except for some glue residue on the back side of the switch.

£30, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

scout.jpg

WE KAC Style M4 Rail - The kind with the bolt that locks it onto the gas tube, so extremely solid. Nicely made, engraved rail markings, fantastic condition. Straight off a stock gun. Note - Front sight not included.

£25, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Rail.jpg

Unknown ACM Eotech 552 clone - Not sure if it's a 552, but it's the one that takes AA's. 2 fresh batteries included. Ghosting is pretty bad on green, but red is okay. No Eotech trades, but features the 'LE/Mil use only' bit. Survived the recoil of a WE M4 for a day, so pretty well built as well.

Don't have a picture, but it's fairly generic - Good nick, no major dings or marks. 

£25, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Archived