A&K M60 VN- with 7.62mm belts

demoncase

A&K M60 VN.

Fully working condition- Magazine feeds like a charm and the adjustable rate of fire is a hoot.

Fielded a number of times at Fireball Squadron to high effect- a superb support weapon
Shoots a consistent 330fps.

Overall in very good condition:
There are plenty of cosmetic uglies- bright marks, dinks and scratches- from use: this is a big gun and it catches on stuff.

As shown- the original box mag and cover are there, but I've covered it with a VN type M60 bandolier cover for a more period accurate look.

Also included are is the short link of 7.62 for looks and the original period sling.

Postage is going to a complete pig because of the weight and size being about the same as pre-diet Oprah Winfrey for this so I would prefer arranged collection

Selling to fund my new hobby- so no swaps at all unless its for a working forge and a selection of oil-quenchable tool steel.

£350 posted and paypalled
£320 collected (Wolverhampton area- happy to visit JD Airsoft in Cannock to do the trade)
IMAG2004_zpsa4ba78c8.jpg
IMAG2006_zpsb9cae5b5.jpg

Additionally I have 160x inert 7.62 in belt with the appropriate 7.62mm ammo can to fit.
For an additional £180 you can have these to drape about yourself as per the original Pig Gunner :)
I will obviously sell the belts seperately :)

Negotiable amount for the whole package

Archived