Hi guys,

I tried posting in the old topic but it wouldn't allow me. I'm trying to see if Tiger111hk are a decent site to buy from? They've got a JG SL8 at a good price and this is exactly what I want for my DMR project, however I've not seen much in terms of how good this company are.

Does anybody have good/bad experiences to share?

Cheers. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry for the necropost, but there wasn't a more recent thread about Tiger111hk and I didn't want to start a new thread.

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a King Arms M1 para carbine and Tiger111 seem to have them in stock at a decent price, even when you add shipping. Those in the U.K. that have used Tiger111 have you been hit with a customs charge? I'm expecting that I would be, but I've ordered a bunch of guns from AsiaAirsoft and so far never had to pay customs.

• 3 months later...

Just to update, I've ordered a few pistols from Tiger111 and not been hit by customs, but just had notification on the Parcel Force tracking site that customs fees have been added to a GHK AUG that I'm waiting for. I'm just waiting for the letter to tell my how much I'll be paying.

• 11 months later...

I ordered an SR-3 and five 100rd magazines from them and I had to chase them for a MONTH to get my money back.

After a week without a tracking number I asked them and they didn't have ANYTHING in stock. First time I asked for a refund. Second week, nothing but promises they will get stock. Third week, asked for a refund yet again. They kept promising the stock was coming. Fourth week, asked them and gave them five hours to comply. They failed and I placed a claim with Paypal, that was granted right away.

I don't think I'll try them again (and I've bought several times there) unless I send an e-mail beforehand asking for the real stock situation.

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 8:06 PM, Wingmann said:

I ordered an SR-3 and five 100rd magazines from them and I had to chase them for a MONTH to get my money back.

After a week without a tracking number I asked them and they didn't have ANYTHING in stock. First time I asked for a refund. Second week, nothing but promises they will get stock. Third week, asked for a refund yet again. They kept promising the stock was coming. Fourth week, asked them and gave them five hours to comply. They failed and I placed a claim with Paypal, that was granted right away.

I don't think I'll try them again (and I've bought several times there) unless I send an e-mail beforehand asking for the real stock situation.

Had similar experience plus shipping charges a rip off.