WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bottom of the magazine protrudes about an inch and a half further forward of the foregrip then it should. You might not think it a big difference, But if its supposed to be realistic thats kind of a big deal. It throws off the entire profile of the weapon.

Giving it more though, it seems as if they may have replicated either the 32 or 40 round Mp5 mag instead of the standard 30 round type (More likely the 32), Since 15, 20, 30, 32, and 40 round mags were produced for the Mp5.

Honestly I would really only want the standard 30 round type. aside from the 20 round Mp5K mags, the others are kind of uncommon and not really associated with the Mp5 for the most part. So I suppose its not technically incorrect, but they aren't what you expect to see.

Haha. You are right, what the hell am I talking about. They better ship that gun and parts to the metal melting plant cause I won't tolerate that *suitcase*!

Anyways, the above would make sense actually. Probably to get some extra gas in that slim MP5 magazine so they can get decent gas usage out of it ?

If they wanted to be lazy and not make a curved magazine if it's technically difficult, the least they would do is release the mp5 in .40... which has a straight magazine irl.. rather than a half baked banana.. 

Or ye olde "Waffle" magazines. Cold War fetishists would love it :3

I guess one problem could be that the molds for the internals of the magazines as well as the shells have been produced already. If you look at the pics they have boxes full of parts lined up already. So yeah I dunno. I hope they do, but I can also see why they wouldn't.

Going on how impressed I am with my WE M4, I'm extremely excited about this... It might have a few out of the box niggles, but it'll be a decent price, it'll get a lot of aftermarket support and parts will be easily obtainable.

Yay.

i get the feeling that those in the pics / videos are nowhere near the final product and so are probably not going for 100% realism yet, and that mag has been used a LOT by the looks heh

edit: why have KWA not just upscaled the MP7/9 into an MP5 Shell? that would be da bomb

I think making an upscaled mp7/9 is least of kwa's worries at the moment.

I was told by WE on the phone but I do believe WE Europe have posted that it is a prototype and changes will be made on facebook .

Not teasing mate , as soon as I know more I will let you guys know ;)

I'm digging myself as i've been pushing WE for about 4 years for a MP5 myself even although I have a VFC one (yes it works :P)

Funny thing is James told a long time ago that the MP5 was production ready and fully finished but they choose to hold it when they heard of VFC releasing theirs, bad move if you ask me, better to beat VFC release and having true non firing after last round, but now it seems that those remarks had some bluff attached, 6 months are like 6 years if we speak WE's time frames, I'm used to WE's more speedy releases, I'd love to own one as I'm a WE fan :) 

Archived