WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

Maybe the shelved the P90 cause they just couldnt get it to work reliably. Id rather it was put back on the drawing board then released as a sub-par weapon.

You'd be more annoyed with that!

This is WE we are talking about? :P

But either way it is always nice to see innovation and potential. The VFC just costs too much for the limited amount is actually does.

'FireKnife'

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the off chance of seeing something on that question mark pic, I upped the contrast. The background is just a stack of green gas bottles. So, hopefully That doesnt mean the announcement is that WE has its own canned green gas now. That would be very disappointing.

It looks like WE thunder B to me. the ones with the caps.

Im done with thunder B, in with the SWAT VTG (one of few individuals). Why? I can get 9mm blanks 2880 rounds for ~225USD shipped and taxed. Thunder B are $2 a shot.

As GlockWorkOrange's stated above... 

WE already have their own brand of Green Gas. BUT...

5 minutes later...

Actually. Just did some "CSI enhancing" in PS and it does indeed look like Green Gas bottles (labeled WE Airsoft Europe).

At the top it says *something* Gas from WE...

The something almost looks like "Greene", odd spelling but that wouldn't be a suprise from the company that gives us the Toucan and Bulldog guns :P

Perhaps it's just that WE Europe are announcing it will be available and distributed within Europe.

WE gas hasn't exactly been available anywhere else other than Taiwan/HK/Asia so...

If it is, then big MWEH.

• 3 months later...

Cool. I have seen pics and videos a few months back but maybe this means it is closer to actual release.

Definately getting myself a WE MP5. Preferably an A4, or maybe an A3... or the K... or all of the above :0

Or maybe just one and then buy parts from some Taiwan shop to built it to whatever...

Alright, looks like it's getting closer, arms-cool post;

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-145018-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhjzcE6dWmoyEIj7ROqAxzMuKBVywQ

So, according to the Arms Cool thread, WE acknowledged that the mag shape was off but doesn't want people to speculate? Does that mean they're gonna fix it and have the right shaped mag?

Really the visible BBs don't bother me, because Iv e actually wished I could see them during skirmishes with my VFC Mp5. And black tape will cover it anyway. Even if they don't fix the mag shape though, I'll probably pick up one of the MP5K's. Especially if they make a PDW version. the mag shape doesn't bother me on an Mp5K. But on a regular Mp5 it would bug me.

After the abomination that is the VFC im so damn excited!!

I've heard that with the appropriate (and fairly minimal) modifications the VFC MP5's quirks can be almost entirely ironed out and performance can be quite impressive. The value for money is still poor as the guns are extremely expensive with all the upgrades, but it can be done.

I've heard that with the appropriate (and fairly minimal) modifications the VFC MP5's quirks can be almost entirely ironed out and performance can be quite impressive. The value for money is still poor as the guns are extremely expensive with all the upgrades, but it can be done.

I think Bankz was cursed by VFC or something, he tried nigh on everything to get his running right to no avail...

Still, back to the WE one - WE GBBR's these days are generally damn good; Admittedly they need parts replacing occasionally, but they're almost always easy to obtain, there's plenty of aftermarket and retailer support, and WE use an excellent hop design. I'll wait until the 2nd generation, but I quite fancy one...

I'll wait until the 2nd generation, but I quite fancy one...

I'm with you on this one, i just hope there are enough early adopters to warrant a revision (I am assuming some kinks on the first gen). Worst case scenario it's another AceVD, it had potential, but sales figures didn't justify more R&D and eventually the platform died.

Archived