WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the mags are reliable/leak free, that's not a bad price.

As long as they're fixable! WE mags tend to use pretty poor release valves, but thankfully they are easily fixed. Just have to hope it's the same with these :)

Still cant get over those open mags.  Sure, it's fine for pistols when the channel is protected when inserted in the gun or mag pouches.  But whilst in the gun, all manner of could get in there.  No doubt after market proper shells will be made.

Look at the majority of all SMG GBBs on the market today. Which have closed front magazines? Answer, not very many. Why it's like that when the GBBR magazines are closed I have no idea. But it's not like this is an exception and a sensational headline news.

Also about the mags, I read on Arms-Cool that some guys MP5 magazine had leaks basically out of  the box.

Also, are the bottoms not pinned? That's a major friggen pain IMO :|

I still dont see an issue with open front mags. I wish there was a way to check my ammo with my VFC. It would really come in handy during skirmishes. And I skirmish my Mp5 a lot.If its that big an issue for some people, couldnt they just put a strip of electrical tape over it?

I like realism too but theres a point at which the functionality makes it desirable. Real Mp5 magazines have holes cut out in the back to count your rounds left (or at least all of mine do). To my knowledge, no one has ever complained of dirt getting in there.

Problem is, the BBs arent in the back on a GBB, so that would only be an aesthetic detail. On a real Mp5 I can tell how many rounds I have in the magazine. This is just a functional equivalent to something you can do on the real one.

Archived