WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice find, but yeah, the model names are not "correct" per say but one can make a guesstimate of what they mean. Here's my take on it;

A2 = Navy lower, normal MP5 upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, fixed stock

A2-PDW = Navy lower, normal MP5 upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, PDW foldable stock.

A3 = Navy lower, normal MP5 upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, collapsible stock

SD1 = Navy lower, Silenced (integrated) upper , Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, collapsible stock

SD2 = Navy lower, Silenced (integrated) upper , Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, fixed stock

K-PDW =  Navy lower, MP5K upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, PDW foldable stock

K = Navy lower, MP5K upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, end-cap (not listed but released as Apache / MP5K)

Then whether or not all of those models actually get released or not, who knows. Many boxes floating around with empty check box options that are never checked :(

It says SD3 on the box. That's why I think WE just love confusing us, those sneaky barstools. I may hold off getting a full size MP5 till they release an SD version. Could do a 'The Unit' loadout with it (the us tv show).

Edit:- swear word filter is slipping.

It says SD3 on the box. That's why I think WE just love confusing us, those sneaky barstools. I may hold off getting a full size MP5 till they release an SD version. Could do a 'The Unit' loadout with it (the us tv show).

Edit:- swear word filter is slipping.

Sorry I might be blind but where in those pics does it state on the box that it is an A3 ? There are models with check-boxes on the side but the A3 is not checked?

Or is it in the chinese text?

Or what are you refering to ?

Also... Price... MP5K was $280 - $330 USD... Full size? $325 - $350 USD ? :o

And looking at the full size fixed stock... Yeh gonna have to be A3 for me as a starting point... MP5 is big enough as it is :D

Never been a fan of the SD but since you reference The Unit you sparked my interest, friggen awesome show! :)

SD3. Not A3. Have a look again and I swear I saw an A3 by its self also (or was that A3PDW)?

Also, just re-read what you asked, it has boxes with several varients on the box and one of those boxes says A3 and SD3. Not that it says the contents is of an A3, which isn't what I meant at all. Here is the picture for reference (there is an SD3 on the box, not that's what is in the box):-

The case that he is refering to is that it was incorrectly called the A2 by WE but when in comparison the real MP5s it is actually an A4. 

SD3. Not A3. Have a look again and I swear I saw an A3 by its self also (or was that A3PDW)?

Also, just re-read what you asked, it has boxes with several varients on the box and one of those boxes says A3 and SD3. Not that it says the contents is of an A3, which isn't what I meant at all. Here is the picture for reference (there is an SD3 on the box, not that's what is in the box):-

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I am seriously confusied still. Granted I saw my mistake on previous page that I wrote SD2 instead of SD3. But the box has both A3 and SD3 written on it. So why are you saying "SD3, not A3"?

:o

*shakes head*

Well sheit, I think my copy paste went sideways somewhere in that info I wrote, here is what I meant;

A2 = Navy lower, normal MP5 upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, fixed stock

A2-PDW = Navy lower, normal MP5 upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, PDW foldable stock.

A3 = Navy lower, normal MP5 upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, collapsible stock

SD1 = Navy lower, Silenced (integrated) upper , Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, fixed stock

SD3 = Navy lower, Silenced (integrated) upper , Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, collapsible stock

K-PDW = Navy lower, MP5K upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, PDW foldable stock

K = Navy lower, MP5K upper, Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, end-cap (not listed but released as Apache / MP5K)

Uh-oh. All I meant originally, was that I would wait till they released an SD version (which is on that picture of the box). So I'm waiting for an SD version of the MP5 with a sliding stock. I guessed that the SD3, that is stated on the WE Apache box (stated as in hey look these models coming soon), would be the sliding stock version.

Reason I guessed that, is because WE called the A2; the solid stock version, which would stand to reason that the A3 (which again is mentioned on the box that the A2 comes in) would be the sliding stock version.

So. I'm waiting for a sliding stock version MP5 by WE, but I want the silenced version (SD).

Reason I guessed that, is because WE called the A2; the solid stock version, which would stand to reason that the A3 (which again is mentioned on the box that the A2 comes in) would be the sliding stock version.

So. I'm waiting for a sliding stock version MP5 by WE, but I want the silenced version (SD).

I think we'll have to wait for the pictures. I highly doubt nomenclature gives us any clue :)

And yes, I'd love  to see a MP5SD6, whatever name they choose.

I reckon they'll go with MP5uberlazerlolzSD69. Just off the top of my head.

They normally are very quick releasing different versions of a model (M4, 1911 spring to mind).

Looks like I'll be broke in February, as knowing my wallets luck, the SD version (of the MP5 by WE) and the King Arms Vintorez, will be released around about the same time as each other.

I might be able to skirmish the one left in my capable (hahahaha, capable) hands at the end of February (due to funds needed for a kitchen refit). That's dependant on being able to afford 4 new mags (the mag that came with it was/has been damaged and just vents gas as soon as you put it in).

The MP5K wasn't out long till they released the full sized version (with the solid stock). . . . .

SD1 = Navy lower, Silenced (integrated) upper , Safe, Semi, Burst and Full, fixed stock

Not to be pedantic but a MP5-SD1 is actually the capped butt stock model and not the sliding or fixed stock but I could see that being a typo on WEs behalf.

I could see WE doing a capped butt stock one though.

'FireKnife'

Pedantic? In airsoft?

Unheard of. We are usually a very well organised and like minded group of people, I'll have you know.

Of course we all are, we never look at the finer details and pick them apart hoping that you can wedge a TM hop into a KWA gun and such. ;)

'FireKnife'

Not to be pedantic but a MP5-SD1 is actually the capped butt stock model and not the sliding or fixed stock but I could see that being a typo on WEs behalf.

I could see WE doing a capped butt stock one though.

'FireKnife'

Right, that could make sense. Like I said I just went with a guesstimate. Since I assume the A2 will be followed by the A3 with sliding stock, I assumed the same models would be released with SD kit. But you're right, could be a capped one and not sliding stock. Perhaps no fixed stock SD model. Could make more sense actually.

Time will tell. And then all of our bank accounts will be drained and our lives filled with MP5 variety goodness :P

As for first impressions there are a few comments in this thread on the last couple of pages. Nothing spectacular though.

You could wait for my initial impressions, which as we know by previous posts now qualify as a Ph.D. :D

Note that I don't have any MP5 incoming as of yet though. A3 is what I am getting! Hopefully it will be released veeeery soon. If not I might crack and get the A4 :o

A3 and PDW for me...! I should wait for a more indepth review first especially to do with performance in the cold, if it works as well as say the G39 series... (should be much better due to lighter bolt, and gas tank isnt' exactly small for long mags)... then it'd be pretty playable throughout the year. 

Archived