WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would assume because the WE PDW stock is not a PDW stock in the HK MP5 sense but something else. So a VFC PDW stock = HK MP5 PDW stock on WE MP5. :D

EDIT: Right, that's assuming it's a VFC PDW stock he put on. Otherwise that doesn't make sense.

Anyone else got some pretty severe barrel wobble?

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Yeah the MP5 still requires shimming of the barrel.

My a3 also had a wobbly barrel, but tightening the barrel collar fixed everything up.

Front sight post was pretty wobbly as well, but that was because the o-ring that they used to shim the thing was pretty much corroded and finished. Replaced with new o-ring and now everything is solid as a rock!

• 1 month later...

WE's response to my banana question:

"Those magazines are still under development unfortunately. We'll be releasing some updated news on those new mag designs soon though. Keep an eye on our facebook page and community group here for updates:"

Ergh. 

Under development?  How difficult is it to go and buy a protractor lol.

Not difficult at all but when you're they're producing 3 different magazines for the same gun which seem to be selling anyway spending money on new tooling and a productuon run for an extra magazine probably isn't that high on their list of priorities.

Just had to sell mine to fund my move to the UK. Gutted.

In other news, I had a huge performance boost when I installed the TeamGBB WE MP5k recoil spring. It's shorter than the stock one but stiffer. ROF went up significantly and gas efficiency improved to the point I could do a full mag dump on auto on a single trigger pull.

... I can do a full mag dump on auto on a single trigger pull anyway? Here in the UK.. Though mine is a MP5SD3 too so the spring wont work on mine. 

Shame you had to get rid of it though! 

Same here for the a3! Sucks that there's no lightweight bolt or recoil spring yet.

Archived