WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahaha, that was epic.

Naah like I said above I posted a question about the status of the new MP5s mags but got nothing back.

Doubt it's a high priority project right now, and perhaps they even scratched it based on the lack of enthusiasm to the news? Who knows.

WE generally staggers releases of thier new products (sometimes the gap between new releases is a little over a week though), but maybe they might change that approach?

Doubt it tbh, as they do like their routines. But if those revised mags (for the MP5) don't come out by August I'll happily buy a load of the 'banana' mags.

When Eric eats a banana, it turns into a we mp5 gbb magazine (bananaman reference)!

If WE were clever, they'd release the SCAR H then proper MP5 mags after.  That way you get people investing in the new system, new mags e.t.c. then 'oh *suitcase*, correct MP5 mags. Need to get me some of those at some point'.  Rather than correct MP5 mags and now no money for SCAR H.  At least how I see it anyway.

^^  Ahahaha. UMP mags... Everyone is like "da fuq is this!. Cuecumber MP5 mags!?!?"

I mean, I might have a "peasant" view of the Taiwan people, the target demographics and their spending habits. But I doubt your general WE fanatic in Taiwan, which is WE's primary market, has the cash at any given month to drop on both a SCAR-H and new mags, and slightly revised new MP5 mags.

But, I would rather have the MP5 mags sooner than later and don't care for the SCAR-H so whatever time is fine by me :P

Archived