Alice LBE

Special Ops

For sale is a used, in very good condition,  LBE load out. This gear is perfect for anyone who is looking for range gear for their AR15, or for those who play airsoft. Included is the  H straps, four M16/AR15 magazine pouches,  pistol belt in size medium, and butt pack.

In It's current setup, this LBE will hold twelve M16/AR15, USGI 30 round magazines (that's a total of 360 rounds of 5.56mm ammo). The butt pack can be used to store field stripped MRE's, to other miscellaneous item's. When used in conjunction with a Camelback, you have the perfect, long range patrol gear, great for those extended day's at your local range.  

Note: The tag on the belt advises that the belt size is medium, for waist under 30. I'm 34 around the waist and the belt fits me. However, I can not make any guarantee on sizing as I don't understand how the sizing on the belt run. All sales are finnal.    

I'm asking $50.00 USD shipped ($40.00 for the gear, $10.00 for shipping), and I accept payment through Paypal. This item ships to United States addresses only.  

001-6_zpsf0278c32.jpg

002-5_zpsdff5264a.jpg

003-4_zpse85e6e8a.jpg

004-4_zps9c59efc4.jpg  

005-2_zps36cdff5f.jpg 

Archived