ps90 hi cap better than the tm p90 high caps?

Honzo

Where ?

If the high cycle mags for the ps follow the same way as the aug high cycle mags , the spring tension will be better . I have the tm aug hc mags and they wind faster and they feed faster when put side by side . Hopefully the p90 mags will be the same ...

As above, I always feel slightly out of place within discussions on P90 high cap mags...I've never had any problems from them.

It's simple; don't overfill them, wind them until you hear a positive click, fire a burst on full auto and your mag will feed until it's empty.

Ok, im just curious because I dont have any hi caps for the p90 yet. I see the ps90 hi cap for sale about 6$ more than the old p90 hi cap so im wondering if it's any difference/improvements.

I would consider mid caps but carrying around 7-8 of them for my playing style might be a bit tedious :P 

Mag mids hold 150 and feed flawlessly also the silverback mids are awesome as well , avoid the ca highcaps as useless , the tm ones I own have given no problems whatsoever . I put issues down to user error rather than the mags. .

Archived