airsoft artillary

osirisorion

• 2 weeks later...

So are all of these mortars powered by pressured water/Co2 etc.? What is the legal status mortars that use an explosive propellant? I've seen one before and was wondering the legality of it, not that I care that much, other than the possible negative attention towards airsoft in general if the general public got whiff of it. It was smashing good fun to witness though.

So are all of these mortars powered by pressured water/Co2 etc.? What is the legal status mortars that use an explosive propellant? I've seen one before and was wondering the legality of it, not that I care that much, other than the possible negative attention towards airsoft in general if the general public got whiff of it. It was smashing good fun to witness though.

the artillery, mortars and rocket launchers I build and use are all powered by Co2, we only use nerf rockets as ammo.

as far as using explosive propellants and firing pyro .. im not sure on the legal side of that.

we only use these bits of kit at a registered explosive blasting site :)

Archived