Hi, my name is Ian. Started airsofting in Feb '12 @Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.. First skirmish was a bit of a 'mare due to fogging rental mask, but I loved it anyway. Ordered some mesh goggles that night and I've been hooked and overdrawn ever since :lol:

I've visited The Stan, Sheffield; Ground Zero Weekender; Brit Tac, Barnsley; Tac House: Spartan, Chesterfield

I plan on going to NAE13 GZ Weekender again this year, but I don't drive so getting there is an issue. Last year I went on public transport with a stuffed bergen  :unsure: Train from Nottingham to St. Pancras Intl. - Tube to Waterloo - Train to Salisbury - Bus to Ringwood - Cab to Site - and back :no: I'd really rather get a lift this year :lol:

I'm also a member of AF-UK and, of course, my home site's forum - same username. I joined here mainly for reviews, but I expect I'll have something to contribute to the community, especially on getting good stuff at cheap prices.

I dont know whats better in that picture - You in the ballerina outfit or that kid in the background somewhat over enjoying the performance!

Yeah, he and his brother were dressed as Mario Brothers, there was a full Village People airsoft team, but also don't forget the Hannibal re-enaction you can see on the left of the pic...

Archived