VFC UMP .45 GBB

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't worry about him.  Our schools are actually pretty good.  Honest.

This is my initial review of the VFC UMP .45. While I have had this particular GBBR since May, events have transpired against me actually using it for a while which I will detail below. Many folks hav

I just can't give up on VFC GBBs... they look too good... and since for me the hobby of airsoft consist of 30% modding guns, 30% shopping, 39% looking cool and 1% playing in games... it seems to make

Look who's got a bunch of UMP mags back on his lap. *points to self*

Here's why I will probably never buy a VFC product, at least one that holds gas at least. I thought the sealant I put in gave out this time round. Opened it up and, nope. The whole dagum base plate is what caved or rather, concaved.

IMG_7155.jpg

• Like 1

The UMP magazines have a horrendous design they should have just redo it. Their MP7 and 417 mags are much better or at least I didn't have any trouble with them(yet :P ). By the way any news about their UMP9? Maybe they can make a decent mag for it this time(well that seems to be the only difference from the outside).

And here I thought the problem with the mags was over when one of them was found to have a slight trickle from the top. I had used a latex sealant on all the tops before and is leaking now caused by THE SAME DAMN THING AS THE BOTTOMS. The bend isn't as pronounced but it's apparently enough to break the sealant. Hopefully the rest stay gas tight as otherwise I'll need to super glue them shut as well.

IMG_7163.jpg