G&g gen 3 guns

Baddbaz

Have just read on pas site that the gen 3 guns have arrived ,

So now its 6.03 barrel , stamped trades , deans etc and now a factory fitted MOSFET has been installed on their guns in this latest incarnation of the top techs, off to pas this week to get a test fire

Nah, just simply putting as much "we did that for you already" stuff in the gun so your money goes to them rather than another brand.

Although G&G have always been good with random queries for stuff and shipping stuff to me as fast as any HK retailer.

• 2 weeks later...

Got to finally test fire a few gen 3 guns at pas this week ,

Got to say I am reasonably impressed , rate of fire is marginally faster than the gen 2 guns , trigger response has improved quite a lot . . Battery space is not compromised either .

If you in the market for a new m4 / 16 I would definatly put these in my short list . If you own a gen 2 I would rather spend 10/ 20 pounds on an airfet and bring your gun up to gen 3 spec .

It is a nice feeling knowing that your gun does a full cycle with every trigger pull , also the added bonus of being able to use an 11.1 battery without cooking your trigger contacts .

Archived