WE Open Bolt M4 - Splitting whole gun.

Morning,

With War and Peace coming up, I need some cash so I'm splitting my WE M4 down for an easier sale.

Parts available are as follows;

Upper receiver Assembly - £50 Inc. RM Special Delivery.

Includes everything up to the receiver threads, but not the BCG. Charging handle, F/A, dust cover, etc. Excellent condition, very lightly used. Minor marks around the receiver thread area from fitting and removing rails, but nothing major. A brand new one from Milspec is £45, without any of the parts or bits.

Complete Lower Assembly - £80 Inc. RM Special Delivery.

Everything the lower contains - Full FCG, buffer tube, buffer parts, Magpul MOE Pistol grip, LE Stock. Chuck an upper on it and you're good to go. Perfect for a spare to take to a game should your trigger pack fail. Fantastic condition, no major marks or dings, barely any wear on the FCG at all. Less than 2k rounds. 

Complete NPAS bolt - £50 Inc. RM Special Delivery.

Perfect for a replacement or to save the hassle of fitting an NPAS yourself and getting some spares thrown into the deal. Includes fitted NPAS and tool - Literally a complete drop in BCG. A brand new one without the NPAS or shipping is £65 from Milspec.

Complete outer/inner barrel and Hop Assembly. £40 Inc RM Special Delivery.

Fantastic condition other than some minor scuffs around the gas block area from fitting and removing rails. Includes 14.5" inner barrel, 10.5+4" two piece WE factory outer barrel, complete hopup system and all associated parts.

I will not be splitting down further than this. PM me for a quicker response or if you need pictures!

My work computer is being a douche and will not let me initiate a PM conversation, although i can reply to them.... so please drop me a PM if you get this during working hours.

Looking for combo deals on:

The upper and barrel stuff

or

The complete package

Archived