Quality of the TMC JPC Replica?

northernairsofter

Hello all,

i have been looking for a new PC for a while now , and would like something in Multicam that is sufficiently gucci and wonderful.

Sadly ,i really cannot afford a real deal vest from Crye Precision , and so i started to look at the clones.

The most popular one i found at the minute was the TMC JPC , which is shown here...

http://www.ebairsoft.com/skirmich-jumper-plate-carrier-multicam-p-5986.html

It seems well made and it is very affordable , and that is what the reviews that i have seen echo. However , most of these are from 12 yr olds reviewing it on the first day they get it , which is not great.

I hear that Flyye industries are also making a copy which may be worht the wait however.

Any thoughts from you guys would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Northern Airsofter

I've got one, and I absolutely love mine. I've been through an awful lot of rigs trying to find the right one, and the JPC fits my needs perfectly - The TMC copy is also very decent quality. I've ran mine in around 10 or more games now, and it's holding up absolutely fine - No major damage, no rips or tears, no loose stitching. There's the odd thread poking out, but nothing structural and the rig is nowhere close to a major failure. 

For the money you pay, it's fantastic - Light, comfortable, awesome looking and very well made for the price. All I will say is that the included fake plates are awful; They're thin plastic mouldings and they're quite stiff. I've kept the one in the back for rigidity, and replaced the front plate with thick foam from a G&P AEG box, and it fits me like a glove now and it's comfortable enough for any conditions I've thrown at it.

I cant speak for the JPC but I've used and abused a TMC 6094 replica for over a year now. I've literally dragged this through hell and back...it's still going strong with no sign of wear and tear.

I would count on the quality being at least as good.

I've own several TMC gear and I can vouch for it's reliability. Actually... most of my team used an old gen RRV + hawg back plate a few years ago (for a whole year at least) and not once did one ever ripped or lost it's stitches. Then we all switched to TMC's 6094 in MJK (we had at least 8 or 10 in the team at some point) and they performed flawlessly for another year and we ran them through a lot. Just recently we switched to TMC stuff in multicam, APC's JPC's and what not and the quality has improved a LOT. My APC is quite awesome, actually better and cheaper than TMC's 6094. Very nice stitches and all... I can't really speak about the MC colour and hue, but it looks decent (as in, not purple like some china made gear). 

Here's a pic of my APC under "realistic" lighting conditions (flash bounced on white ceiling). 

(that black thing is a home made kangaroo pouch which is actually hidden when mags are placed in it)

APC-2.jpg

From when Flyye released prototype photos of their JPC, it was disappointing. It just looks bad. But it is a prototype, so there is always hope. Then again, four integrated mag pouches, and 4 rows on the cummerbund? No. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=604074072948310&set=a.218341691521552.56125.218075104881544&type=3&theater

ToySoldier is apparently coming out with a replica, but for $200, and might as well get the Crye, if you're already paying for most of it. 

• 4 months later...

Hi again all,

After waiting patiently for Ebairsoft to get the Multicam JPC's back in stock with no luck , i have decided to try and look elsewhere before Christmas.

Found the item on this site for a good price - http://www.antoutdoors.com/index.php/all-products-1/tmc-new-style-jpc-vest-multicam.html

thanks

Anyone know anything/have any experiences with this store ? is it reputable ? and is it HK based ?

Failing that , it seems the Atacs FG ones are readily available. How well will they mix with multicam bdu's?

thanks,

Northernairsofter

Archived