Show Off Your Plate Carriers

Mike2514

Couldn't find a thread like this so thought I'd start one. Show us your plate carriers/full armour set ups and second line belt kits. Also a little explanation if you want of why you've chosen that set-up and what it contains.

Can't seem to upload my pics but for example I have a Warrior RICAS in O/D. I went for that because I actually work in Close Protection and should the need arise I can actually use this set-up. It's actually pretty much the same set-up that I've always used as well in the military/CP so with that in mind I'm not going to use cheap replica pouches so all my pouches at the moment are either WAS or Templar Assault Systems.

I have 5 open top M4 mag pouches, 4 across the front and 1 just to the left. On my right side I have an admin pouch for grenades/bangs and on my left side I have a 12 round shotgun pouch. Also have a large utility pouch on my left kidney side with my radio situated under my left arm inside the plate pouch. Admin panel on the front is purely for my phone and when given one a map of the site I'm playing at. 

I'll get a pic up later when I can figure the damn thing out!

Over to you guys!

Archived