14 year old boys film raping of 11 year old girl

cadetrichards

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is the most disgusting and sick thing i've seen through my entire life, i agree with cinder we shouldn't kill them it's to quick and easy, but then again prison is not that bad, if they do get sent down they will be put in an isolation unit so no-one can get at them which is to easy on the little *fruitcage*'s, also you can take GCSEs, A-levels and degrees in prison now, which is just absolutely stupid, prisons in britain is to soft i believe they should be more like the prisons in russia or turkey then they would know what the true meening of imprisonment is

cheers

I think this is the most disgusting and sick thing i've seen through my entire life, i agree with cinder we shouldn't kill them it's to quick and easy, but then again prison is not that bad, if they do get sent down they will be put in an isolation unit so no-one can get at them which is to easy on the little *fruitcage*'s, also you can take GCSEs, A-levels and degrees in prison now, which is just absolutely stupid, prisons in britain is to soft i believe they should be more like the prisons in russia or turkey then they would know what the true meening of imprisonment is

cheers

How long have you been alive, how many times have you looked at any form of news or media during them years? Much worse things have happened.

Long and the short of it people who commit crimes like this will never change, they will never learn, the ability to change them is lost. We have a couple of options. Prison at a vast expense a year, or a 9mm to the head for a couple of quid. I know exactly where I stand, and if that was your daughter/sister then you would want the same thing.

I want capital punishment for crimes like this.

I have no way to express my utter disgust at this event.

It won't only effect the girl but her family, friends. The quality of life for others will also get worse because all the eleven year olds in the area will be afraid to go out, all the groups of 14 year olds will be treated with suspicion......

You know what? You British are cool and all....but seriously. Living in the states you get used to this kind of stuff. I had a girl at my school not even four months ago got raped between classes in the bathroom.

I'm used to hearing about it AS it happenes. People see what is happening and they scream "RAPE!!!" and everybody comes running to help or to watch. I live in Alabama too!!! one of the most rural states in the country...besides Alaska.

I think the number is like 100+ get raped each day in New York, New York.

This is just like that shark attack thing we had here a few years ago. It happens all the time but the media never get involed unless it is really gruesome. Then they play it up as some kind of rare atrocity.

Media. Wake the *Fruitcage* up already.

~P

kill em!

sick little chavs taking it to the extreme yet again

1.happy slapping

2.elderly people attacks

3.they kill off english language

4.now dam sick rape on a child!

solitary confinement would be a good punishment

but lets do the sensible thing and hang draw and quater them the dam little *fuitcage*ers diserve to die the little disgusting vermins

JAM

edit: to put it bluntly cut them off! either kill them or snip snip *waves scissors around*

Archived