14 year old boys film raping of 11 year old girl

cadetrichards

how can you :huh:

Is it only me who can detect the subtle humour in Ubar's posts... :rolleyes:

erm, Havoc... have you ever actually seen that happen to someone :unsure: its not nice :(

Have you ever been an 11yr girl, being gang-raped by 3 14yr boys? That can't be nice, either. Think of how long she'll be scarred by this - she's old enough to remember, and old enough to feel the physical and mental effects - this could ruin her life.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it doesn't seem like the place for subtle humour of that kind ;)

Have you ever been an 11yr girl, being gang-raped by 3 14yr boys? That can't be nice, either. Think of how long she'll be scarred by this - she's old enough to remember, and old enough to feel the physical and mental effects - this could ruin her life.

fair point which yet again i didn't think of <_< just ignore what i say...ive got other things on my mind and i can be botherd to think things through :(

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicck!!!1!1!!!111!one damn bastrds are my age!

I can see that she'll be really messed up mentally but fisically? She ain't pregnant

or anything. I just don't get it........................

i need to take a sex ed class...................

It's a *fruitcage*ed up crime. There were *fruitcage*ed up crimes 5000 years ago, there are *fruitcage*ed up crimes now. Why on Earth do we pretend/think that we're at the nadir of societal perfection? It's not a 'modern phenomenon', it's not a 'fad', it's criminals being criminals, regardless of age. Do we think that in all the years before this, 14-year old males were rosy-cheeked and innocent? No. These people should be punbished to the full extent of the law, and then we should all reflect on what a terrible thing it is.

They take the fact they filmed it as worse then the fact 14 year old chav's raped a young girl of 11...

I think the media are also SICK... They barely give a toss the girl was raped...

I'm disturbed, as if i didn't hate chav's enough..

Edit: The poor girl is 11 not 14.

'Liklihood of pain'

Thats what i didn't get......................

Struggling and force applied by the rapers?  :huh:

Sex without proper foreplay hurts, even in a relationship.

Forced sex leads to a lot of physical injury such as tearing and other scarring.

It's going to hurt like *fruitcage*, and there is the distinct possibility she will be damaged so badly that she can never have children.

Just kill them.

They are animals, and should be put down.

Unfortunately, capital punishment is 'barbaric'. Even more barbaric than preteen gang-rape, according to the pinkos. Especially since there's always the chance that the person will later turn out to be innocent (never mind the fact that they made a video of it). :rolleyes:

I'll admit that Derek Bentley didn't deserve to die, but I hardly see how that can be extended to cases like this.

I'm with the releasing of their names/addresses, as the punishment they receive for the rest of their short lifes from individuals is a lot more than any capital punishment could give, IMHO. I'm sure someone will do the world a favor and make sure they never reproduce....

In this day and age it seems as a society we cannot come to the group decision to condemn people with capital punishment. But, I'm sure people will individually reach their own decision and repeatedly inflict even worse punishments on these ****ers. They will be paranoid until the day they die, and probably end up killing themselves because of it. Thats if someone doesn't beat them to it I guess....

taking away a knife because they stabbed someone and chopping off someone pork sword because they stabbed someone with it are two different things.

I seem to remember you saying that chavs weren't all that bad...

And anyhow, these boys are sick. Mentally sick, and they aren't going to get better.

Do the humane thing and hang em.

What the *fruitcage* is wrong with being a literal  bastárd ?

I am a reverend :blink:

I am still with the

Marsellus to racist rapist:  I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggers to go to work on the "homes" here, with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your *albatross*.

Idea...

Archived