Difference between Blaster BBs and Blaster Devils?

JamesKACF

Apparently the blaster devils are 'better'. How? I dunno. Better artwork on the bottle perhaps. The down range accuracy doesn't really seem any different to me. I'm sure someone will come along and explain how at 25m they were getting 1mm groupings and the occasional flier with the Devil .3s whereas the normal blasters were getting 2mm groupings with the occasional flier but despite this, it's still nowhere near their .005mm groupings @ 50m with their .29SGMs that are now rare as rocking horse *suitcase*.

To be honest I actually find regular blasters work better in my guns than the equivalent weight of blaster devils....

I believe the tolerances are tighter for the devils and there is meant to be more polishing of the BB surface but that's about it.

To be honest I actually find regular blasters work better in my guns than the equivalent weight of blaster devils....

I believe the tolerances are tighter for the devils and there is meant to be more polishing of the BB surface but that's about it.

Yes, supposedly Blaster Devils are +/- 0.01mm whereas Blasters are +/-0.02mm

I find no difference in accuracy between the two types , but I did notice that the devils misfeed on some of my guns , personally I find the blaster to be cheaper , with less jamming issues , my g&g gbb rifles having the most problems with the devils ..

I found them a little bit more accurate and have less fliers than blasters. They were both .28g weights. However,the devils didn't feed as well as the blasters.

They seem better polished and have tighter tolerances,nearly as good as marui BBs,the only thing that put them down was bad feeding.

• 5 months later...

Archived