ACM TM MP7 Magazines

renegadecow

They are missing the plate that covers the valve....I wonder if they would even work. 

I don't own a TM MP7A1 but I'm assuming the plate that covers the valve on the MP7 mags were to hide the valve for aesthetics, you don't really need the plate to have a functioning mag considering the mags on other TM gas guns.

Yeah the actual TM mags are $6 less at WGC.

Lucky these have come along though, tell you what I'm forever taking apart my many, many TM gas mags to fix all the problems they have, gets to be a right pain...

:huh:

Mine ALL leaked like sieves until I got some unibond sealant maker (comes in a white bix with orange band on it about £6) from halfords and applied it to the inside of the base plate o-ring, over the top of the reapplied o-ring; inside the mag in the lip where the base plate sits an squished the whole lot together. Leave to cure for 24hrs and bob is indeed your mothers brother! Not had a problem since then ;)

Mine ALL leaked like sieves until I got some unibond sealant maker (comes in a white bix with orange band on it about £6) from halfords and applied it to the inside of the base plate o-ring, over the top of the reapplied o-ring; inside the mag in the lip where the base plate sits an squished the whole lot together. Leave to cure for 24hrs and bob is indeed your mothers brother! Not had a problem since then ;)

Weird, mine have all been rock solid, so much so that they've been dropped (butterfingers!) many times and none of them leak. 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe these are the Building Fire model for the KSC / KWA

product was listed on the wholesalers website at the beginning of this month, as its the only MP7 mag release for months.
http://www.18wargamehk.com/product.php?id_product=2982

2982-5947-thickbox.jpg

Ehoby has them for $27

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/building-fire-40rd-magazine-for-ksc-umarex-mp7-gbb.html

seems RSOV screwed there pooch on that one. :sleep_1:

Archived