Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

That OWNS. Are you going to go with 'B&Q' for the machining? If not, I've got some other alternatives, but no-one local. I need to get you that stock part back, too...

I'm going with my China contact, same place I made my rifle dynamic style AK gas block, since I'm not really in a rush for it :P I'll save B&Q for things where I have to bring parts to in person for modification.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

Are the holes tapered, or anything, to grip the shells? Relying on friction? Or is there a hidden O-ring or something?

Like the real item, it uses a foam cord in the center to provide friction, but it also means by using different type of cords, it's able to be adjustable to an extend. 

http://www.polymax.co.uk/rubber-cords/neoprene-sponge-cord

Untitled-2.jpg

Shell-holder-2.jpg

Edited by blobface
  • Like 1

Have i got tbis right b&q do 3d printing/manufacturing?

LOL sadly not - it's a reference to a one-man machine shop near me with a very forgettable and uninspiring name.

Like the real item, it uses a foam cord in the center to provide friction, but it also means by using different type of cords, it's able to be adjustable to an extend.

Totally sweet. Hard-anodized 7075 T6 please, cost be damned.

Also if you look between the second and third vertical pieces of scaffolding you can actually see the BBs flying on pretty much every pull.

I like the number of shots but even if the mag was more solid I'm just not a fan of shotguns with mags like that.

Guess it would probably be fairly complicated but to me the inside of the shell tube being so much wasted space is screaming out to be turned into a bizon style mag.

Edited by Inkall