Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

I'm still surprised no one has gone and had a steel tank made, or at least something that can withstand the pressure abuse that non-Japan players will play with.

I'm pretty sure G&P is on it, they are one of the only company with a 3rd party gas tank for the M4 gbb rifle, the fact that they were one of the first of HK companies with m870 accessories out on the market, means they have already got the m870 stripped and documented down.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

Guy's I plan on using my M870 exclusively in cqb environments and want to cut the outer barrel down. Doe anyone have any pics of the finish they achieved on the barrel after cutting it down. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/157637-shotgun-picture-thread/?p=2652567

• Like 1

Sold mine to a buddy for $200 with all 11 white tm shells am a red tm shot shell ...all boxes and nitty bits included. Played with it for one game. Lol. Hope TM comes out with a pistol grip version...I'd be all over that. Waiting for my other toy to come in now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Wingmann. I'd already seen your post, looks great btw. What I'd really like to know is how did you finish off the end of the barrel when you cut the metal.

The barrel is made of aluminium, so it's very easy to work with. I have a set of small fine files with different shapes but for this job you just need a flat one.

Depending on how well you do the cut you'll have to work more or less with the file. Take it slow when cutting and try to do it as straight as you can on all three axes, then finish the job with the file.

I also cleaned the edges by filing them just very slightly at 45º, just enough to dull the cut, inside and outside. For the inside I used a curved file but you can use a flat one if it's thin enough.

The clean cut was covered with a black sharpie. It won't stay black, but it won't be shiny aluminium either. You could paint it if that finish bothers you :)

Edited by Wingmann
  • Like 1

Is everyone using TM shells only? I've got some ASG / DE clone shells and they work 50% of the time, and it is ruining my enjoyment of this otherwise excellent shotty! :(

Are there any tips or tricks to get the clone shells to work consistently? I'm not adverse to plumping for TM shells but they are 3x the price and hard to come by. :) 

Thanks in advance!