Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

Ordered my second m870 just cause of that. sold my first one to a buddy last December for cheap.

Yay for a shorter stock, pistol grip, and a new tank that uses actual o-rings.

Hopefully this one shoots 6 bbs instead of 5 this time around. Lol

Edited by sacairsoftsn00py

Just got my Angry Gun side saddle. Only had a few minutes to install before going to work. Shells slide in nicely, feels like enough retention for movement but need to do a hard shake test doing my best Hulk impersonation later. They move if bumped but so far so good. Scuse the crappy photos. Time and the sun weren't playing nice with me

post-71826-0-54165100-1396257696_thumb.jpg

post-71826-0-04302000-1396257723_thumb.jpg

BPU-07.jpg

Bullpup Unlimited conversion kit for the Remington Model 870. $300-360 including all the tools you need to put it together, ready access to the ejection and loading ports (critical for the Marui), reviewed by The Firearm Blog here and here. Reduces the length of a standard M870 by almost ten inches. Insofar as I can see, probably the best airsoft CQB weapon configuration possible in semi-automatic only sites. Needs some internal gas line to route to an internal reservoir, but otherwise should be good to go.

Who's going first?

[EDIT]I can't help but notice that we're increasingly well-served by these sorts of thing. Increasing RS compatibility make this, the ZK-22 and other similar drop-in-kits useful and practical ways of completely altering the aesthetics, ergonomics and utility of proven platforms like the TM M870 and KJW KC02. Long may this trend continue![/EDIT]

Edited by PureSilver
  • Like 1

Mine just arrived. Bloody chuffed with it! Been an absolute plonker though and took it apart for some unknown reason 30mins after receiving it and now cant get it back together to work properly. I'm certain everything is in where I think it should go but it just jams as its being cocked. Absolute muppet, I only wanted to know how it worked! Going to send it off to firesupport to have them reassemble it! I havent even shot the bloody thing yet!

Solid as hell mind you! Ordered it from ehobby and it took around 2 weeks to get to me which wasn't so bad. Can't wait to actually get a skirmish in. I'll be getting firesupport to install a shell holder as well as the body pins whilst they have it. 

It's a bloody beautiful paperweight at the moment mind you! 

• Like 1

Mine just arrived. Bloody chuffed with it! Been an absolute plonker though and took it apart for some unknown reason 30mins after receiving it and now cant get it back together to work properly. I'm certain everything is in where I think it should go but it just jams as its being cocked. Absolute muppet, I only wanted to know how it worked! Going to send it off to firesupport to have them reassemble it! I havent even shot the bloody thing yet!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHA!! 

Sorry, that's the funniest thing i've heard today! Probably because it's something i would do. (Still do actually..lol)

But before you send it off, (hopefully you see this before you do) your problem sounds similar to what happened to FTZ-WILDECARD when he took his shotty apart, we managed to sort it for him.

Have look at this:

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/210618-tokyo-marui-m870-tactical-gas-tri-shot-shotgun-picture-text-and-video-review/page-28&do=findComment&comment=2661789

(page 28 of this thread)  

Worth a go, might save you a few bobs? good luck.  :D

• Like 1

Solid as hell mind you! Ordered it from ehobby and it took around 2 weeks to get to me which wasn't so bad. Can't wait to actually get a skirmish in. I'll be getting firesupport to install a shell holder as well as the body pins whilst they have it. 

It's a bloody beautiful paperweight at the moment mind you! 

My own answers to all your problems.... and also muppets.

• Like 1

Smashing cheers guys, really appreciate it. Words can't describe how much of an idiot I feel!

GSO-Geko it's actually your video I was referring to as I was taking it apart/reassembling. I can't work out what I'm doing that you aren't though! Didn't try the second one though so maybe that'll highlight the differences in better light!

I'll give it a try! Cheers gentlemen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2