Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

Haha. That just means I already have shells to use. The 870 has tons of range for a shotty. Full stocked for longer distance precision shooting....the breacher for the up close and personal nasty work. Nothing wrong with having two. Wish they made a spas 12 gas shotty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wish they made a spas 12 gas shotty.

So much this. Please. I would sell so much of my current collection just to appease the airsoft gods at something that awesome being released. Even more so if they managed to make it pump & semi!

Yeah! That was pretty steep.  I`ve already put in a pre-order for the Angry Gun kit. The AG kit comes without pistol grip and stock, but  a price tag of about 100GBP still feels a little bit better. Most of us have a stock and/or a grip lying around somewhere anyway.