Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

As my AngryGun stock will be here tomorrow (Holy ######, four day shipping from Ehobby!?), I'm wondering if a real AR15 grip will fit, or if I need to use an AEG, or GBB specific grip.

I took the stock and grip of my WE GBBR and put on RS parts.

I put the WE parts onto my Angry Gun kit.

So by infernence the RS will bolt right up.

• Like 1

That is beautiful mate! Any chance I can get a close up of that MOE stock you've modded? I've been trying to think of a way to mod mine! 

Sure.

870stock_zpsdb12bb71.jpg

All I did was remove the little front locking bit.  There is a push-pin hinge.  Once that's removed, all you need to do is cut a channel.  It alters the original look of the stock, obviously- but it lets you collapse it fully, which makes the gun way more comfortable in my opinion.

Yeah it would but it's a lot harder to make the finish nice which is why I've not done it. I've been so hung up on getting a MOE to fit I didn't even think about looking at the spare CTR I have lying around! 5 minutes with a hack saw and a few seconds with a sharp blade I've made a very neat cut which has made it work perfectly exactly as yours. Thanks for the tip bro!

8uhuhe8u.jpg

Edited by DeltaZero

Thanks deltazero! Wow that's a nice shotgun mod. 

So, after using this breacher for a bit, i dont know what it is but it seems a bit more durable than the full size. Maybe because the full size has a longer pump its more likely to get that half-racked action or jam. However, i have no issues with the full size but that breacher feels very smooth. 

SAT ungraded valve is now available! But according to redwolf's description, it is not compatible with the angry gun stock? That is kind of a bummer. Not sure if I should purchase it now...

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_GBB_Valves_Kits_SAT_High_Performance_Output_Valve_for_Tokyo_Marui_M870_Original_Stock_Series.htm

Thanks deltazero! Wow that's a nice shotgun mod.

So, after using this breacher for a bit, i dont know what it is but it seems a bit more durable than the full size. Maybe because the full size has a longer pump its more likely to get that half-racked action or jam. However, i have no issues with the full size but that breacher feels very smooth.

Don't thank me thank jonesy!!

Good news about that SAT valve, I'd be interested in picking one up so I can run the air rig on a lower PSI. Hopefully they do release a version to work with the stock tubes!

I decided to just buy the SAT valve anyway and see how it does with my angry gun stock. Worse comes to worst, I can go back to using the stock stock.

Tell us how it goes!

I really would like to use my tactical shotgun as a primary and adding an AG pistol stock is just pay of the plan to get it up to fps to make it effective