Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have a new Breacher, as soon as I load the mag into it, the gas leaks out inside some where. It's never been fired and the first mag had Abby 134a gas in and the second time I tried I used propane (as the 134 had run out). Never fired a shot, never been used. 

• 3 years later...

I tried many things, including installing the parts Batmause designed. The last time I cared it was leaking from the rear of the cylinder. Apparently the new disc and oring solved the front leak.

It's a really terrible system for any longevity, and having the plunge valve flying around with no control inside the cylinder doesn't really help.

Batmause's disc and o-ring is supposed to perform a similar function as the modified x-ring. Hopefully my x-ring ends up being an effective fix.

The SAT output valve is the only component I know of that stabilizes the valve stem through use of an additional support. Unfortunately, this means that you're restricted to using SAT valve stems when the metal eventually mushrooms.

Stock vs SAT valve.jpeg