Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

I canr get 134a for airsoft guns myself. I end up improvising. I use air horn refill canisters and use an adapter to charge my mags/tank with.

5arenazu.jpg

7amegada.jpg

These adapters might look familiar to some. They used to come with green gas cans that required them. Those gg cans are now out of stock at my local airsoft shop so I asked if they still had the tips. They did...so I grabbed a whole bunch of em...well, they gave me everything. Ive handed some out to friends so im just left with these plus the one I use...gotta stop giving em away so I dont run out for myself. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

Just picked up a new M870, and first three things Ive noticed is that:

1.) The pump action feels much more rough that my original. Maybe they beefed something up internally. I checked two brand new ones side by side and both were equally as rough.

2.) The outter barrel is now a matte finish, no longer glossy.
3.) Gas tank is a smoother, glossier finish. Assuming they might have changed this so that the tank slides in and out smoother.

Disassembled my original M870, and found that the lip for the faux bolt cover snapped, so now does not move. No biggy, but I figure the piece was moving around the inside causing the arms to lock and get stuck. Now racks and fires normally. I also checked the barrel and hop up, everything looked good and gave it a bit of cleaning. Now to test the range and see if its back up to speed.

Though i would chip in with my 2 pence of a modified 870.

Got this a little bit back and pretty much set about working on it straight off.

Pump is a b***h to modify rest isn't as hard to do.

Hoping that the magpul stock from page back doesn't become to main stream as don't want these to become like magpull AEG parts where everyone just has stuff strapped to them

4e2a3u6a.jpg

Then finally the single point sling mount i manufactured. Idea came from spam here and so far works an absolute charm.

ma5u5agu.jpg

• Like 1

Finally joined the m870 owners club :) got an Angry Gun shell holder on the way and will be picking up their rear end conversion as soon as it's available: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AngryGun/284616511579592?ref=ts&fref=ts

Planning on cutting down my front barrel and fitting a heat shield.

Got to say I'm really not liking the plastic used on the rear stock, feels horrible.

ooo I didnt realise Angry Gun were making one too! Which one will come out first? This or the G&P? 

Think I prefer the G&P offering mind you.. Brings the stock more level with the barrel height. I want one asap! 

Edited by DeltaZero

So today in the middle of a CQB game I had this weird issue where the gun started leaking gas after a shot for 5-7 seconds. Tried shooting again the BBs just rolled out, so I put the gun away for a little while. But when I picked it up again it worked fine(despite not doing anything to the gun, not even charging gas in the tank) and for the rest of the day. Also my gas tank is getting harder to pull out and Im using 114a gas(that should be weak enough). Did the newer gas tanks got any update in strength? I might need a new one.

Look at the back of your tank and see if its bulging at all.

If it is then as above swap them for couple m3 bolts and washers.

Made more if the sling points from a page back so if anyone from UK wants one drop me a PM as cant see a sales area.

Pic of the sling point fitted to mine:

ytahejaq.jpg

Edited by Bleedout
  • Like 1

Team GBB Extending Distance Kit for Marui M870

Will this give a variable hop-up or what?

Doesnt look it.

If anything, they will probably be a set of longer barrels. The barrel stabilizer probably allows for the extended barrels to go through them. I would imagine that o-rings would keep the inner barrels pushed back to the chamber. The kit doesnt look like it comes with new hop packings.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk