Sign in to follow this  
spetsnazdave87

Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

About 28°C. If it were 16°C or less I'm almost sure just the 150% stretched spring will be good enough.

edit: wait, no. It's 28°C now. Average would be more like 30°C going up to 33°C around noon.

Edited by renegadecow

Oooh ok, you had me worried for a bit there ^^. 15-20 is good enough for me. Anything hotter and I won't 'play inside' but ' play outside ' like mommy said ^^.

It's good for me health!

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have a new Breacher, as soon as I load the mag into it, the gas leaks out inside some where. It's never been fired and the first mag had Abby 134a gas in and the second time I tried I used propane (as the 134 had run out). Never fired a shot, never been used. 

I got a TM M870 wood version about two weeks ago. It's worth mentioning that I haven't had a single issue with it, even after being fully disassembled twice. For those of you concerned about the gun being DOA, rest assured that the newer batches seem to be a-ok out of the box.

Where is it leaking from? Have you tried the x-ring mod?

EDIT

The aforementioned mod is done in this video:

Edited by ardrummer292
Additional information, fixed link

I tried many things, including installing the parts Batmause designed. The last time I cared it was leaking from the rear of the cylinder. Apparently the new disc and oring solved the front leak.

It's a really terrible system for any longevity, and having the plunge valve flying around with no control inside the cylinder doesn't really help.

Batmause's disc and o-ring is supposed to perform a similar function as the modified x-ring. Hopefully my x-ring ends up being an effective fix.

The SAT output valve is the only component I know of that stabilizes the valve stem through use of an additional support. Unfortunately, this means that you're restricted to using SAT valve stems when the metal eventually mushrooms.

Stock vs SAT valve.jpeg

Someone should come up with a simplified CNC system for the whole cylinder deal. Zamak parts are terrible for anything airsoft.

• Like 1