Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

Last time I used my M870 it was raining and getting a bit cold. Didn't need to refill and managed to get through 6-8 shells on 3 shot mode (zombie game bench the low amount of shells used). Still had plenty of gas left when I got home (I was using 144a, well the replacement to 134a).

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

I'd love to external rig one of these and make a magazine adaptor to feed from sr25 magazines. 6 round slamfire all day long, mmmm

in the USA i can see this happening, but in Hong Kong? I haven't seen anybody use an external rig, is it even allowed on skirmish fields? 

On the metal nozzle:

I managed to order one from CRW airsoft.  Took about 2 weeks to get to me.  The fit is REALLY tight, especially noticeable on the rail and control surfaces.  All edges were pretty sharp too, filed them down a bit before installing.

Fixed all feed issues.

Edited by GSO-Geko

On the metal one:

I managed to order one from CRW airsoft.  Took about 2 weeks to get to me.  The fit is REALLY tight, especially noticeable on the rail and control surfaces.  All edges were pretty sharp too, filed them down a bit before installing.

Fixed all feed issues.

The metal or the plastic one?

My nozzle is still fine but I am thinking of getting one in case i run into any problems.. I don't think I can live without my M870 for 2 weeks! :D

So i have one of these, some shells, and the angry gun shell holder in my basket, and im about to hit checkout. 

having read though the majority of this thread, are there any 'final' comments to commit me to buy?

im happy wit the possible gas tank issue and its fix, and the miss feeding of bb's on 6 shot mode, but have i missed anything that i 'need' to know with this? 

or am i simply about to become a young boy on Christmas again when it turns up this week.