Tokyo Marui M870 Tactical Gas Tri-shot Shotgun- picture, text and video review

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon guys.   This morning I was very lucky to receive my brand spanking new Tokyo Marui Remington M870 Tactical, from the good folks over at Redwolf UK.   This is a text/ video review for now

Chopped the barrel and added an ATI heat shield- quite happy with the result!          

TM issues a product recall?   In other news, pigs spotted flying over Hampshire, Peter Mandelson is a force for good, David Cameron gets on his bike, Nick Clegg tells the truth and the Ministry of D

Posted Images

No he isn't.. He's running a tactical that he's cut down and out an angry gun kit on.. I have a breacher with the angry gun kit on it, it is possible to remove the pistol grip, don't think it's too hard either, couldn't tell you I didn't take the grip off, my tech did, I only out the AG stock on.

• Like 1

Correct, mine is a sawed off Tactical.

However there was someone that posted pictures of both shotguns with the furniture swapped, so it has to be easy enough to unscrew the grip.

As far as I know, both models share the exact same rear end, so no compatibility problems.

You need to remove those two tiny Philips head screws and then get a socket and take out the valve then the grip comes right off. Fair warning I couldn't for the life of me get the screw that holds the "adapter" to the body out with a regular screw driver, actually came close to stripping it. It's in there overly tight. The grip itself just attaches to the end of that "adapter" unlike the tactical that has a long screw and attaches directly to the main body. As for the valve I just found the right size socket and dropped it in then stuck a flat head into the square slot and turned, came out super easy but take care to not lose the little rocket valve that rests in the hole under the silver valve

Edited by -wigs-

Will give both a go. Thanks gents! 

EDIT:

Just to update. Tried it with G&G .2g bbs.. shoots fine. So i'll be running them for now! Would assume it'll be fine with other weights too. And as a heads up, stay away from Madbull BBs if you're planning on using them in the ASG shells!

Edited by DeltaZero

The barrels are indeed shorter. Just a little though. Someone mentioned a few pages back that removing the main screw from pistol off the breacher was extremely difficult. Well, that's an understatement lol. It was incredibly hard. Even using a heat gun. still took brute force. I kept stripping the head. When I finally got it out, I had to cut a slot in the screw to be able to rescrew it with a large flathead.