Magpul PTS RM4 ERG Series.

Ther has been no mention of a KWA/PTS collaboration other than the Magpul Guns. Further collaboration for a Mega Arms ERG would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Magpul only licensed KWA/PTS to produce the. Magpul guns for a limited time, once production of them is completed next in line is the Milspec Bodied / Crane Stocked guns with KWA Trades.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you're misusing the phrase 'prone to failure', and even if you weren't, the Recoil Shock is a modern design not known for failures to feed or dropping 100fps at random. In addition to that, th

Pics of before and after changing the front end, comp and extending the wiring into the peq box.      

Could just be that we airsofters are a fickle bunch who constantly need to get the latest shiny things.

Posted Images

Ther has been no mention of a KWA/PTS collaboration other than the Magpul Guns. Further collaboration for a Mega Arms ERG would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Magpul only licensed KWA/PTS to produce the. Magpul guns for a limited time, once production of them is completed next in line is the Milspec Bodied / Crane Stocked guns with KWA Trades.

Well, the collaboration between PTS and KWA, considering PTS and Magpul are separate entities, has nothing to do with Magpul. That's like suggesting H&K have influence over Umarex using VFC as an OEM, or FN controlling Cybergun to use VFC. The licence holder in this case is PTS and they're using KWA and their new recoil technology.

I bet those PTS RM4's are selling like hot cakes, so when the licence agreement to use Magpul trades etc runs out PTS isn't going to willingly kiss goodbye to a source of income.....I.e recoil type AEG's. It makes logical sense for them to use their recently acquired MKM licence to create further traded recoil guns.....and I'd rather have a recoil MEGA Arms then anything that TM is putting out right now.....I own the GBBR version and it's sweet as can be.

Edited by Inq Eisenhorn

Oh really? That's clever, did not know that. It's going to be hard to have a MOE/CTR stock on one though there's no room for a battery in the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You could always run the wiring to a fake Garmin pouch on the outside of the stock.

Fair point. I hope it's not too long until we see the Milspec Bodied ERG. I have money aside waiting for one! And the mags! Can't stand PMAGs!

Same here! Cash burning a hole in my account waiting for the M4A1 only except the PMAG thing. I love em and will be buying maybe another 9with the new rifle. ;)

Haha to be honest they are the best pmags I've used in terms of feel etc.. Just prefer the standard GI mags. All my 12 will be surplus to requirements once the GI pattern arrive so I can drop you a PM when I'm ready to swap them all out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He's PTS not Magpul I think?

I would assume they'll be lasered on. Most other KWA guns have them lasered so I dont see why this would be any different. But still if anyone can shed some light on when the standard bodied versions will surface I'd be very interested to know! 

Yup. I'm more PTS. I'm not sure when the plain ERGs will be released. That's more a question for KingSize as he handles all CS matters related to KWA specific products. I think I recall their guns being laser engraved at shot show. But all that is subject to change once production starts. I can't say.

Personally I'm most excited about the Centurion Arms ERG. 14.5" barrel with the 12" CMR.

Yup. I'm more PTS. I'm not sure when the plain ERGs will be released. That's more a question for KingSize as he handles all CS matters related to KWA specific products. I think I recall their guns being laser engraved at shot show. But all that is subject to change once production starts. I can't say.

Personally I'm most excited about the Centurion Arms ERG. 14.5" barrel with the 12" CMR.

Do you have an ETA for the Centurion Arms ERG? Will it be using a billeted receiver design or just a standard receiver? Does sound beautiful. Might have to pick one of those up as well! Haha