WE-Remington ACR.

netwalker

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe something wrong with my memory, but i think i read somewhere about FTC and WE.

Or maybe it was HFC and WE...

It's look strange anyway. Same gun from FTC and WE. Same story with WE and HK3P.

Maybe WE are just an OEM? making guns for another company for money. WE don't have lincese on markings, but others company are have. So, they realseing it. OR that company already have license, so WE making guns to a license.

OH... i know.

We need to create small company, buy license on P90 from Cybergun and order it from WE! YES!

There's no doubt about that.

I just don't feel the rifle is a WE product. Nothing about this follows their standard release flow and announcements...

And as mentioned above, if those PMAGs are unlicensed, this will get shut down quick.

Oh well, time will tell.

Aye, I don't think it's a WE product either. Mind you, It's not as though this is the first GBB Masada/ACR we've seen. After all Beta Project came up with a GBBR conversion kit for the PTS produced Masada that used WA pattern magazines, and I'm wondering if this is along the same lines but using WE pattern magazines.

falcon toys and we... odd combination

All is possible in the era of global market ;).

Perhaps Falcon Toys managed to acquire some exclusive licensing for market in Japan, and all they needed was some relatively cheap OEM... Or they simply knew WE is working on the gun, and they didn't have to do anything else apart from acquiring license.

It's not unlikely, claimed FT version pictures are just better quality...

Anyway, looks decent though. It could be my first GBB ;).

As NonEx said, time will tell.

I'll be damned.

Looks like another suprise from WE. I like it (suprise GBBR product from WE that is). Not a big fan of the ACR, but, hmm...

This seriously came out of nowhere? Did anyone have any heads up about this, like parts laying in the background of photos or whatever ?

The other thread where it was unconfirmed WE has only been alive for 10 days or so... Sneaky bastards.

Looks like they have upped their GBBR packaging setup finally :P

Just wondering how long they will be allowed to ship those PMAGs :o

What do you guys make of these internals ?

1098502_457189374379358_1844013436_n.jpg

Doesn't look like neither the M4 nor G39 internals... :o ?

FB response states availabiity to be within one to two weeks time... Damn those guys and their release pipe. TM can go suck on something in comparison :P

Simply as they've had to deal with this stuff before, and had to either outsource their designs under a different brand (HK3P), or had to radically alter their design to stay under the legal radar (see also: WE SMG8).

I don't doubt they may just be more blatant about it this time round since the recent PTS kerfuffle meant that Magpul's no longer so keen on the airsoft pie.

I fully expect Magpul to take legal action. Remember, they've done it before (legsl actoon against Classic Army back in 2007), and given their recent activities with regard to Airsoft - even against items that could never be used in/on real guns, like the PTS P mags for example - I would be very surprised if they do nothing about this.

Yeah, that maybe so, but all this lip service about legal action is detracting from the real event.....a proper gbbr ACR. I could give two screws about the pmag.....look around the net, you can count on one hand the amount of YouTube ACR users who employ pmags, most just use standard mags, which is what most airsofters will probably also do. So even if Magpul made a fuss about the pmags, WE would simply drop em and carry on selling this awesome rifle.

I just had a sudden change of heart... I took out my WE M4 and 416 and they just feel heavy, clunky, poorly balanced and "old". Time to try something new.

Same as with me going from 1911 to polymer pistols, I guess this is sort of the same thing but for rifles.

Put in a pre-pre-order with my local retailer for a black ACR GBBR and 5x black PMAGs.

Will see if and when they appear :D

Any speculations on price point ?

My guess is $300-$350 USD or there abouts...

Archived