WTS: Swords and Musket Pistol(Replicas).

Item(s) Location: Southern California, USA.
Ships To: USA(Buyer pays for shipping fees which will be calculated upon purchase).
Method of Payment: PayPal, Money Order.
Return Policy: No returns, everything is sold as is. Every buyer is responsible to thoroughly read and understand the description of each item(s) of interest. I am open to limited yet rational negotiations regarding an item(s) proven to be broken during shipping, however, such an occurrence is under the responsibility of the shipping company. 

IMG_5185.jpg

Item: Katana.
Condition: Good, rusty blade but I can clean that up for you.
Description: Replica Katana, with markings on the wooden sheath as well as the blade. 
Price: 30USD.

IMG_5182.jpg

Item: Katana, Wakizashi, Tanto.
Condition: Good, also a little rust on a few of the blades, but I can clean that off for you.
Description: Includes the stand and all the blades and sheathes. 
Price: 45USD.

IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_5184.jpg

Item: Greek Style Sword.
Condition: Good.
Description: Stainless steel blade, sheath made of some strong plastic and metal matching the hilt. Similar to a Roman Gladius in size.
Price: 20USD.

IMG_5186.jpg

Item: Musket Pistol.
Condition: Good, but the piece that covers the pan and the striker hits is broken, could be replaced if wanted.
Description: Replica, make of wood and metal. It will not fire anything no matter how hard you try to make it.
Price: 10USD.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived