FS: Mayflower APC

validtumoralarm

Sad to see this go, but I don't get to play enough anymore to warrant having a full PC setup and I could use the cash for rent and to buy something shiny for someone pretty.

This is a Mayflower APC in S/M with a medium cummerbund. It fits me perfectly with adjustment available in either direction (I'm 6'0", 155 lbs, for reference). This is is easily the nicest rig I've ever worn, very low profile but comfortable and adaptable. I bought it to replace my Crye JPC about a year ago. Here's the comparison thread I wrote up:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/205469-comparison-review-crye-jpc-vs-mayflower-apc/

This rig has been worn to three short day skirmishes, nothing more, and might as well be brand new. No damage, no wear, nothing. 

I'll include all original hardware and fake plates. The pouches can be bought as a package with the carrier.

Mayflower APC: $180 shipped

With pouch package: $240 shipped (about $120 worth of pouches)

-BFG Helium Whisper Ten-Speed triple

-2x Mayflower kangaroo inserts

-Tyr small radio pouch

-Tyr small hydro pouch

-Camelbak Pakteen bladder (clean, only ever used with water)

Patches, comm gear, etc. not included

Feel free to make offers! Only trades I'll accept are VFC KAC rifles, SCAR-L's in tan, or G&G MP5's

Here are pictures from the review thread, plus a few from the field:

P1020983.jpg

P1020982.jpg

P1020965.jpg

09956831-d1e0-4b41-a814-58db81930694_zps

P1020992.jpg

Archived