G&P Midcaps x 5, 7.4 Lipos + Charger, BUIS, QD studs, SOPMOD stock

hwagan

Afternoon,

Bit of a clearout of the below items.

Prices as listed include postage via standard Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery. Payment via bank transfer or Paypal, with you paying all fees if Paypal is your choice.

Also, anything you buy comes with a pair of nice vinyl AirsoftZone patches!

No splits from what's listed whatsoever, so please don't ask. The only swap I'll consider is a nice QD silencer, no longer than 200mm, with appropriate flashhider. MUST BE CLOCKWISE THREADED.

G&P Stanag Midcap 130 round Magazines x 5 - £45

Nigh on brand new, skirmished twice. Zero major marks, in fact I can't find bare metal anywhere on them. Like every G&P midcap ever, the last 4-8 rounds occasionally stick in the mag, but they feed the first 120 flawlessly in every AEG I've ever used them in, which is a lot.

1.jpg

2 x 7.4V 1300MaH 25C+ Component Shop M4 Stock tube Lipo's + Balance charger - £35

Batteries used a total of twice - Never drained, flawless condition. Same goes for the charger. Everything you need to switch from Nicad/Nimh for almost any gun.

9.jpg

G&P KAC BUIS Set - £25

Excellent condition, skirmished once. Includes rear 600 metre sight and front sight. Black paint is all good and the rear sight is nearly mint, however for some reason these G&P front sights tend to rust. I've wet and dried it and added a little oil to prevent more rust, hence the worn look. Black paint on the rest is flawless however. I've also very slightly widened the rear sight aperture from the side you don't look through to make it a little more useable.

G&P BUIS Sold.

2.jpg

7.jpg

G&P LMT SOPMOD Stock - £25

Perfect condition, unskirmished. Includes battery caps, etc. Not a mark on it, and looks and feels pretty much as good as a real one. This isn't the take a battery type, although it could be modded if necessary - Won't take crane stock batteries, but will feel solid and look boss. 

8.jpg

G&P QD Sling studs - £8 for the pair, £5 each if you only want one.

Brand new, straight off my MRP. Fit in PTS sockets, G&P sockets, and most others I've tried including those built into MB rails.

6.jpg

PM me for the quickest response. Ta.

Archived