Gun Modify RMR Glock Slide Set

GlockworkOrange

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Red dot's here. Now wait wait wait.

Got mine today too.  The G OP one I assume? What do you think of it?  I just had a quick look and it doesn't seem that great.  I don't know if I got a lemon but the dot isn't too defined or bright and it's all over the place.  I mean, you can't expect RS quality but it's pretty poor compared to other ACM red dots.  Almost unusable I think.

There are at least three different replica RMR sights out there.  The one I got from the first run (non-adjustable version) worked just fine on a pistol, but at arms length a bigger brighter dot like the replica Eotech MRD has would be much easier/faster to pick up.  

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread. Boom Arms advertised a mid October release, but no other word. No ETA from Guns Modify or other retailers.

Bunny Workshop posted this vid a few days ago. Demo slide has an ugly cutout near the chamber. Hope to dear baby Jesus that the production slide doesn't have the same cutout.

Bunny Workshop also posted a pic of some unfinished Glock style slides on their Facebook. Soon???

1392002_738427392855971_1773754422_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=738427392855971&set=a.254810067884375.66018.227961040569278&type=1&theater

I mean, I'm not knocking the work or workers required to build these slides, but couldn't they have at least tried to tidy up before posting promotional material? I can't really recall the last time Knights or LaRue posted production-process photos where billet-machined metal was lying on old newspaper and buried in marker pens.

I mean, I'm not knocking the work or workers required to build these slides, but couldn't they have at least tried to tidy up before posting promotional material? I can't really recall the last time Knights or LaRue posted production-process photos where billet-machined metal was lying on old newspaper and buried in marker pens.

LOL. It's Taiwan. All I care is they make some decent quality products.

came across this on some japanese blog. Looks like to be Gun Modify?

They have Tier 1 or Tier 2 RMR slides

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Foceancustomtactical.militaryblog.jp%2Fe479572.html

Cost relatively close to Gun Modify's prices

http://octstrategic.cart.fc2.com/?ca=all&page=0

I'm diggin the FDE Tier 1 :wub:

Well I've been in a lot of spots and I've seen amazing things come from places that look like a bomb went off and the guy running the machine looks like a hobo, and I've seen a lot of places with foo foo presentation used to dress up junk.

The could pull the stuff off the NC machine and lay them out on individual virgin baby seal pelts that are burnt in a ceremony when the assembly is done. But we do already have Airsoft Surgeon for that.

Is it too late to pre-order the fde one from bunny? I ask because someone on page 4 said it was no longer available, but I still see the option on the site.

That was me that said that. They since brought it back, but can only order certain combinations. Before there was the option of barrel color, regular or tritium night sites and with or without the RMR. Now thinking of this, I wonder how they will handle my order because my combination is no longer an option in the drop down box.

Archived