Ebairsoft...

Murdoc

Sadly I have problem with them:

I ordered a pouch from them on 28th august... 

08/28/2013 Pending  

08/28/2013 Processing  

08/28/2013 Processing PayPal IPN Verified 
txn_id: 4NG81563JD046560H
Completed (Verified; $12.99)

As you see I paid it on same day...

What the f***in hell are they doing for nearly two weeks??????? I ordered a HD-11 sight before, and it was able to arrive me in same period...

I try "contact us" they don't respond...

Any ideas???  wwygood@gmail.com (I think it's for the bike parts...)??? 

When dealing with Ebairsoft, always start off with the expectation of a slight delay and you won't have any problems.

Unless you have an issue like mine, where the item gets to you in a reasonable time -- BUT the item is the wrong size (with EBairsoft believing it is the correct size, when a ruler clearly shows it is not) :) 

Hope all is resolved for you soon. If you paid by PayPal you always have the option to open a dispute, have a look in the Resolution Centre for guidelines.

As shane and wildecard stated, EBB works that way and they wont change it even if their *albatross depended on it, so, based on that premise, my modus operandi is.

* Order stuff

* Forget stuff for a month

* If I have no tracking number or a nonworking one, open a paypal dispute

* Wait for the refund

* look for the stuff in another place

*If there is a working tracking number I open the dispute anyway and wait a couple of weeks,

*If the stuff has not arrived, I escalate the dispute

*wait for the refund

*Look for the stuff in another place

As much as I hate EBB, they have some nice stuff at decent prices 

Thanks mate! although shipping is included in the price, not free =( I found that if you plan on buying like 3 or 4 items, to buy them from another place, even paying the shipping. For example:

I wanted to buy an admin pouch, a double atacs, a triple khaki m4 pouches and a cangaroo 6094 pouch, got those from shootercqb gear along with a cheap TBB for less than buying those from EBB, the admin pouch was even flyye and not TMC... not to mention service and shipping from shootercbgear make EBB look even suitcaser than they really are 

I waited a month and a half for the Transformers vest. First they didn't bother to tell me they ran out of stock and are waiting for shipment, then the local postal service decided to *rickroll* about for three weeks before getting my parcel scanned into the system.

Certainly, their catalogue is very small compared to EBB, but sometimes, comparing final prices between TMCs (EBB) and Flyye (Shooter) for a bit more (not much) you can get rock solid pouches instead flimsy ones, I think sometimes the little extra for quality products and service is worth it.

Next time I need taco pouches I will be buying a costa leg panel from shootercb gear :lol:

As shane and wildecard stated, EBB works that way and they wont change it even if their *albatross depended on it, so, based on that premise, my modus operandi is.

* Order stuff

* Forget stuff for a month

* If I have no tracking number or a nonworking one, open a paypal dispute

* Wait for the refund

* look for the stuff in another place

I would add: send an email asking what the frack. Get no reply. Send another email, and get no reply. Send yet another email and finally get a word from ebairsfot like "very soon my friend back in stock soon we will ship", then roceed to the paypal dispute .

I would add: send an email asking what the frack. Get no reply. Send another email, and get no reply. Send yet another email and finally get a word from ebairsfot like "very soon my friend back in stock soon we will ship", then roceed to the paypal dispute .

Yeah, for sure -- here's an extract from my interactions, I sent a photo of a torch mount I had ordered, which was should've been for a 1" torch body. The item I received was far too small, so I turned to Ebairsoft for help. I sent a photo of the item placed against a ruler. I've removed names for the sake of privacy, but for the most part this is unedited.:

==

Me:

Please find photos attached to the email.

I ordered this item:
1" mount.

Many thanks,

EBairsoft:

Excuse me,doesn't it should be measured from the first white vertical line?
Regards,

Me:
Are you talking about the 1? That means from left to right, that is 1 inch. 

As you can see in the photo the ring is not 1 inch - this was taken at the widest point. Even if it not a precision measurement you can easily see that the ring is nowhere near the 1 inch size it should be.

Hope that clarifies.

EBAirsoft:
Oh my god,
where did you start to measure???

Me:
I'm not sure if you are being rude or not - I've been very happy with EbairSoft until now. 

I've attached another photo using a see-through ruler (NOTE: this ruler was see-through and had red markings instead, so a good contrast to the black mount), so hopefully you can see this measures approximately 21mm. For it to be 1 inch it'd have to be at least 25mm.

Hope this clarifies.

EBAirsoft:
Oh my god oh my god,
don't you know how to measure?
you should start from the measure line(the white line)

==

After this I asked for next steps (a subtle hint for a refund since the item was not as described..):

==

EBAirsoft:

The item we sent is the correct one,

we have the different way in measurement.

==

After this I asked for a refund and said I would be happy to return the item and was ignored. After another day I went to PayPal to start a dispute using the same logic as above. EBAirsoft still maintained the item was the right one, even though their own website says it is a 1" mount - I asked one more time for them to please reconsider their position and work with me, but my refund request was rejected. I started a claim after this and after about 10 minutes reviewing my case, PayPal sided with me.

To be honest, as has been outlined in the thread already -- expect this kind of treatment from EBAirsoft and you'll be fine. Just know your rights and use a system like PayPal to cover your back.

Well, for the firsts botched orders I tried to follow the rules, and try to solve it before asking paypal to do it, but now I know its just loosing time.

First error/delay/suspicion of something going not perfectly smooth, I fill the dispute, no mails, no questions, no rudeness, just business.

I paid for a service and a product, i just want the item or my money, simple as that, and If someone requires proofs, I will send them to paypal, because, do I trust EBB? not a single bit, they just want you to get tired and the time limit for reclamations run out. Not gonna happen 

End of last year, I experienced an issue with them.

I ordered some stuff (not high value product, approx 50 Usd) and time passed without any delivery. Few days prior the Paypal payback guarantee expired, I mailed them and they asked me to kindly wait a little bit more and promissed me a total refund if the item was not delivered soon. Being a long time and a very regular buyer of this shop, I trusted them.

Paypal guarantee period faded away, no delivery, no Paypal recourse, I reminded severall times their commitment and finally they never, NEVER, refunded nor resent the never-received item.

I then took the decision to NEVER buy again something to them.

Conclusion: NEVER trust them, or if you take the risk, NEVER hesitate one second to use the Paypal payback guarantee.

End of the story.

How long is it??? OK I found: 45 days...

By this time I got everything...

Thanx! I think this topic was useful to start.

I think it is -- anyone who is using PayPal should read the guides on Disputes and Claims, and really understand how much time you have to play with. There are a lot of tricks some sellers will use to lure you into giving up your PayPal protection, so beware... if in doubt don't listen to what the seller tells you but remember what how your PayPal cover works instead. If you aren't 100% satisfied with the situation, don't close your dispute and/or claim! :)

Happy shopping!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived