Ebairsoft...

Murdoc

They do take their time with shipping out their orders. Something makes me feel that they purchase the items in the order from a local store and then ship it out, instead of having their own warehouse. 

Besides that the time it takes, I am quite happy with them. I even received a PEQ-15 that was much better looking than the picture on their website suggested it to be, and it had a powerful functioning laser. The listing on their site said that it was only a battery case. The laser works well and the plastic case is very sturdy, it was a pleasant surprise. Some orders that I have placed have shipped out rather quickly, others have taken a few weeks time... 

• 3 months later...

Ebairsoft is ok I guess. Only had a problem with a recent order due to their fairly crappy store system.

Ordered a CASV rail from them and they didn't bother to tell me they were out of stock even though the store page said otherwise. They responded fairly quick and refunded me the money.

Back in November I ordered and payed for a suppressor from them. After two weeks, I emailed them to request information on the status of the order as it was still in the "processing" phase. I received an email after several days stating that I had to wait and that they were working on it.

Two weeks after that, I emailed them asking about the status, and again I received an email stating that I would have to keep waiting.

Finally, when I emailed them after six weeks, I said that I was going to open a PayPlal claim against them if I did not receive a functioning tracking number from them within two days of my email being sent. The next day I got an email saying that they were sorry about having me wait for so long and that the item was out of stock. I filed a claim against them on PayPal and got my money back.

I checked the website to see the stock status of the suppressor and it was still listed as being in stock, and even now it still is listed as such.

Keep in mind that you should email them before purchasing something to ask if it is in stock. I'm almost sure that they will say that all items are whether or not they actually know. After that, be really aggressive with them and remember that you can only file a claim with PayPal within 45 days of purchasing something.

• 2 weeks later...

Their inventory systems is terrible. Their normal shop in HK is like 4xmy toilet. size (atleast I thought that was a kiosk). You must always claim a Paypal, even if the item is already shown coming in. It could be damaged. I have practise to leave the sellers like ebairsoft alone only when I have my item in hands and satisfied with the purchase. I encourage everybody else to follow the practise.

JJ

I started buying from ebairsoft in January 2013 i dont have much to complain about them besides having 1 order in processing for about 2 weeks that if i didnt send an email asking why it was taking so long i wouldnt had any clue.. ( they were out of stock ).

TMC material is fair, for the price it costs i cant complain about it and i use condor and pantac gear, i have one guy on the team with a TMC vest kinda like my CONDOR MOPC and despite of been TMC it is really good the damn vest =S.

But like stated before in this topic, after dealing with hobbyasia in my case, EBB gets put aside in terms of shipping time.

If you want fast shipping and decent price try gunfire.pl or taiwangun.com

They have some good deals on ACM kit, also they do similar to TMC, like 8Field or smth. And have  some flyee stuff for bargain. I cannot justify ebairsoft for some time. I better use airsoftpeak if I have to go overseas :)

Archived