G&P Colt G.I style M4A1 - Whole or Split

hwagan

Afternoon,

I am selling my G&P M4A1, because despite it being a fantastic gun, I just can't use AEG's any more. I have become allergic to them. Not to say I won't regret that statement in winter when I have a propane burn on my face as a result of a huge cloud of cooldown, but I digress - I'm not going to use it, so I'm selling it to make my gas guns even more boss.

Here's the basic gist:

Complete gun - £180 + Shipping of your choice. 

5 x Brand new G&P Midcaps - £50 Including 1st class recorded.

2 x Component Shop 7.4 Lipos/Deans plugs fitted and balance charger - £40 including 1st class recorded.

Complete upper receiver assembly - Everything in the upper, all furnishings etc, and front end with inner and hop. Drop in for a G&P gun - £90 + Shipping of your choice.

Complete lower receiver assembly - Everything in the lower, front takedown pin, gearbox, all furnishings etc. CQBr sling plate fitted, G&P LE stock, G&P A2 grip, Deans plugs. - £110 + Shipping of your choice.

Swaps-wise - PTS AAC 51T Flash-hider, positive thread. Anything WAM4 related is worth trying, as long as it isn't Chinese made. I might be interested in a TM pistol in excellent condition, and if you've got anything interesting that isn't AEG, can't hurt to try me! 

Please note: THE FRONT END STAYS ON THE UPPER. No further splitting of the 2 main halves of the gun.

Condition wise;

Upper - Fantastic condition - KAC rail and Gas block are WE - As such, only one pin and the grub screw secures the gas block, solid as a rock. Delta ring doesn't quite slip over the rail, but plenty solid and nothing is falling off. Everything else is G&P, except the hop rubber and nub which is guarder clear silicone. Shoots lasers, very accurate and consistent.

Lower - Nigh on perfect condition - All parts G&P. The only slight thing of note is due to an off-spec pistol grip, the red wire in the gearbox got snagged by the pinion - This is electrical taped, and won't cause an issue unless you want to change the pistol grip - Just be careful when doing so! Gearbox runs butter smooth, fired around 4,000 rounds total and shoots at around 325-330 on a G&P 14.5" Inner with the guarder clear rubbers.

Pictures...

Note - Gun comes with a brand new WE (decent quality actually) carry handle and not the CQBR sight pictured.

sale7.jpg

sale6.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived