WTS: Clearing out the Closet: A Little Bit of Everything.

-MOOSE-

Item(s) Location: Southern California, USA.
Ships To: USA(Buyer pays for shipping fees which will be calculated upon purchase).
Method of Payment: PayPal, Money Order.
Return Policy: No returns, everything is sold as is. Every buyer is responsible to thoroughly read and understand the description of each item(s) of interest. I am open to limited yet rational negotiations regarding an item(s) proven to be broken during shipping, however, such an occurrence is under the responsibility of the shipping company. 

AEGs:

IMG_7298.jpg

IMG_7299.jpg

Item: KWA M4A1.
Condition: Used but not abused. Everything is in working order with no broken parts.
Description: I am the first and only owner of this great gun, it has been my most loved primary gun over the years. Nearly all wear on the gun is natural, excluding the worn patch on the brass deflector. Many upgrades have been done, including MadBull tight bore barrel, upgraded piston, piston head, cylinder, spring, sector clip, and wired to the stock tube with Deans connectors. Unfortunately, I do fear that the upgraded hop-up bucking may be worn down or torn in some way, though I will include a MadBull Blue bucking. I will be missing this gun dearly, but I don't play much anymore and I am in dire need to downsize my collection. Everything in the picture is included. 

Price: 240USD.

IMG_7310.jpg

IMG_7311.jpg

Item: SRC M4A1.
Condition: Good, both internally and externally, though I do not own a battery with Tamiya connectors so I cannot test shoot it. The internals look good though. 
Description: I am unsure of what generation this gun is, or how well it functions. As said, the internals look good and the externals do as well. The receivers are made of plastic, as is the stock, pistol grip, and fore grip, though most other parts are metal. 
Price: 35USD.

IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7323.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

Item: China made M14.
Condition: Read description below.
Description: Stock butt plate works as needed, however, the shoulder rest has cleanly been broken off(broken parts not included). The stock still houses a battery successfully. The duct tape is holding the gas block to the stock, as the screw is missing but could be replaced easily. As this AEG is also wired with Tamiya connectors, I have been unable to test shoot this gun, and unlike the previous guns, I have not opened the gearbox so I have no idea what condition it is in. I will include two high capacity magazines and a RIS mount to allow the addition of optics.
Price: 35 USD.

ACCESSORIES:

IMG_7300.jpg

Item: G&P Comp4 AimPoint Replica with WilCox Mount and Original C-Mount.
Condition: Used, but good.
Description: Adjustable zero, clear terminal and glass. Includes both WilCox mount and C-Mount. Needs new batteries(two watch batteries). The cover of the rear lens is missing, but the mount for the cover is not. The cover of the front lens is not painted, but the cover mount is. 
Price: 28USD.

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

Item: VFC URXII(Knights Armament)
Condition: Excellent(read description).
Description: This was taken off of my VFC SR-16E3. It includes three(3) KAC style rail covers also by VFC, as well as all parts in the delta ring assembly to attach to your upper. The flip up front sight works perfectly, and the bottom rail is removable. There are minor scratches on it.
Price: 85USD.

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

Item: VFC Crane Stock(LMT Replica).
Condition: Excellent, never used.
Description: I took this off of my VFC SR-16E3 as soon as I got it as I am not a fan of Crane stocks. No broken parts, will house a battery if needed or preferred. 
Price: 20USD.

GEARS:

IMG_7332.jpg

Item: US M81 Woodland Uniform, partially RAID modified.
Condition: Used, but still good.
Description: Trousers are Medium/Short, I removed the uncomfortable and useless wait adjustment straps and metal piece. Blouse is Medium/Regular with the lower torso pockets removed, though they will be included.
Price: 20USD for the set.

IMG_7331.jpg

Item: US Tri-Color Desert Uniform, partially RAID Modified.
Description: Both trousers and blouse are size Medium/Regular. The torso of the blouse is slick, with the chest pockets sown onto the upper sleeves, in a RAID fashion. The lower torso pockets will be included.
Price: 20USD for the set.

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7330.jpg

Item: Marine Woodland MARPAT Uniform(MCCUU).
Condition: Used but still good.
Description: Both trousers and blouse are sized Medium/Regular with name tapes removed, though the US Marine tape is still intact. 
Price: 30USD for the set.

IMG_7333.jpg

IMG_7334.jpg

Item: US M81 Woodland with AirForce Patches.
Condition: Used but still good.
Description: Size Small/Regular. Various original AirForce patches sown on, perhaps has some sort of collective value.
Price: 15USD.

IMG_5435.jpg

Item(s): ACU UCP Shirt, German Flecktarn Shirt.

Condition: Used but good.
Description: UCP shirt is sized Large Regular, zipper works flawlessly, Velcro works well but is noticeably used. 

Flecktarn shirt is likely a size in between US standard for small and medium, I cannot read the tag anymore. Zipper and Velcro both work well but are used. Both shirts have no rips or tears, no stains that I could find. 
Price: 5USD each.

IMG_5444.jpg

Item: BLACKHAWK! SERPA CQC Holster(Glock20/21/37. S&W M&P .45).
Condition: Good.
Description: Main holster body is painted and I have added loop Velcro to the inside to further tighten the fit of the holster and protect against scratches on the slide of my Glock. Includes the belt paddle mount(black), regular belt mount(black-not pictured), and MOLLE mount(Tan) as well as all the hardware originally included for the holster and the mounts. 
Price: 18USD.

IMG_5445.jpg

Item: Allwin Elbow Pads(Crye Precision Replica).
Condition: Used, but good.
Description: Noticeable scratches on the hard shell, though they are not deep nor do they affect the functionality of the pads. The foam is still in great condition, as are the elastic straps to help keep them in place on your arms if need be, though they are not required for use. These are usable only with shirts that have the cut outs like Crye Combat Shirts.
Price: 10USD.

IMG_5446.jpg

Item: Pakistani Shemagh(Red/White).
Condition: Good.
Description: I have never used this, it has only been laying in my closet for quite some time.
Price: 5USD.

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5671.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

Item: Specialty Defense System(SDS) MBITR Pouch.

Condition: Used but excellent.
Description: Color is Coyote Brown, with a black buckle. All hardware is in excellent conditions. All fabric is also in excellent condition. The pouch is lightly padded all around to protect the radio inside. Velcro secured opening on the side to allow user to access buttons on the side of the radio without removing it from the pouch.

IMG_5596.jpg

Item: SafariLand Thigh Panel(No Holster Included).

Description: The panel is painted with some sort of desert tan DuraCoat after the panel had been sand blasted so it should stick extremely well. Paint has worn off around the edges a little, as would be expected. Includes all of the straps shown in the picture, but I will also include three of the original screws that connects the panel to the holster. As stated above, no holster is included.

Price: 20USD.

IMG_7312.jpg

Item: PASGT Helmet(Pictured to the right)
Description: Size Medium, painted with Sand Tan DuraCoat paint on the exterior. Attached is a retrofit Skydex 4-point chin strap but still has the original leather and nylon liner. Will also include standard 2-point strap.
Price: 30USD.

UPDATE:

Due to the extensive amount of cluttered posts and sold items in my previous threads in a few different sub-forums in the sale section, I had them all deleted and the rest of the items still for sale have been moved into this thread. Everything in here is for sale as of now.

The first buyer to send me a private message and payment will get the desired item(s), I will use the cheapest shipment option available as standard(usually USPS Priority), unless another desired option from the buyer. Buyer pays for shipping expenses and PayPal fees(if payed through PayPal and the buyer did not send it as a gift/for a friend to avoid the fees). For larger items I will calculate various forms of shipping and send a quote to the buyer to pick his/her desired option. 

Upon purchasing any AEG, I will request some type of proof of the buyer being 18 or over, or has parental permission to own such an item. I do not want to have a minor buy an AEG and then get into a world of trouble because their parent/guardian does not permit it. All AEG's will ship with an orange muzzle, but some may also come with a black muzzle break.

I do my best to ship as quickly as possible, often within three days of receiving the payment. I am somewhat busy so I cannot always guarantee this. For larger items I will need to prepare the package appropriately/safely, and so expect a bit more time to have the item shipped. 

I feel that all prices are fair, or beyond fair. Though, if you buy in bulk then I feel more open to negotiations in price.

Thank you.

NEW ITEMS:

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5448.jpg

Item: PanTac Double M4 Pouch(Eagle Industries SFLCS Replica).

Description: The color is Khaki. There is a small stain on the front flap of the pouch, while it is definitely noticeable in the pictures it does not stick out nearly as much when you are holding it. All hardware is fully functional with no defects/damage. The elastic is still stiff and the Velcro secures well. Holds two(2) M4 sized magazines.

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

Item: PanTac IFAK Pouch(Eagle Industries SFLCS Replica).

Description: The color is Khaki. There is a little bit of blue staining on the inside of the pouch as seen in one of the above pictures. All hardware is fully functional with no defects/damage, the zippers work flawlessly with no malfunctions for as long as I have used it. The elastic on the inside is still stiff and will perform as such. This will hold any form of personal medical kit, or whatever else you might think of. The inside of the pouch is quite roomy, with an internal pocket visible on the bottom part of the front flap when the pouch is opened completely.

I have received PM's with offers and a few of them have decided against buying the items late in the negotiation process. I understand that personal things may come up and money needs to be spend elsewhere, or that ones interest in an item simply diminishes, but please only send PM's if you are a serious buyer. I do not want to hold certain items just for one potential buyer and having it not fall through when there are several other buyers out there. 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_7471.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

Item: LBT-6094a and LBT-2645a.

Condition: Used but not abused, great condition.
Description: The color of both is LBT's discontinued Coyote Tan color which has been replaced with their Tan 499.

The plate carrier is the "A" version so it will be able to hold medium ESAPI plates as well as large ESAPI plates, and it does have enough adjustability in the shoulders and the cummerbund to fit nearly any body size. It can hold a plate and plate backer in both the front and the back, as well as the cummerbund which can even hold larger side plates with no problem. Each cummerbund also has a pouch for a PRC-148/152 radio, or any smaller radio. It includes a strap(not pictured) that replaces the cummerbund if desired by the user.

The Kangaroo pouch insert is also an "A" model which means that it will hold three(3) STANAG sized magazines. I have sown a line of black nylon thread along the bottom so that the magazines do not fall deep into the pouch, because AEG magazines are just not tall enough compared to real magazines. I can remove this if the buyer asks, it would then be exactly as if it was a non-modified pouch.

Everything in the picture is included except the wires that are visible at the lower back of the plate carrier and the background is not included either. I will include the aforementioned strap to replace the cummerbund, again, it is not pictured.

The tag on the plate carrier reads:

LBT-6094A

Modular Medium Plate Carrier

Modular Front & Back, Adjustable Modular

ESAPI Plates Only

London Bridge Trading Co., LTD

VA Beach, VA 23454, PH 757 498-0207

www.lbtinc.com

DOM: JUNE 2011

Price: 375USD Shipped.

The more you buy, the more I am willing to negotiate a lower price. All but the plate carrier package above is listed without shipping price included. I want all of these things gone, but I would not be disappointed if I have to keep my LBT-6094a. 

No trades.

PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT BELOW:

-Information regarding the method of purchase and shipping options(it's quite a bit to read but I think that it is very important).

Please send me a PM asking for the item(s) you want along with your address(at least a zip code), and I'll send a total of the items and various shipping options for the buyer to chose from. Then send me a response to declare which shipping option it is that you want, so that I can calculate a final price(including all fees) and send that quote to you, along with my PayPal address. In response to that, I would like the buyers complete and accurate shipping address and full payment into my PayPal account. I always send a tracking number the same day that I receive one. 

-I do accept USPS Money Orders if that is the desired payment option for the buyer, but that will absolutely slow down the time it takes for an item to be sent away to the buyers address.

-PayPal is my preferred way for payment in a transaction, and I will accept those buyers that would like to avoid the fees associated with PayPal to send me money as a gift, or to a friend, or to family. Some PayPal users will not be able to send money without the fees involved however, so please check beforehand what you are or are not able to do via PayPal if you do not already know. 

Please expect larger and/or heavier packages to take a longer time to get ready for shipment. I will only send a package upon receiving full payment and a correct and complete address, then I will be able to send a package within 2 days, up to 4 days at the most. 

I work at a UPS Store and will be able to package items in a very professional manner, with a high standard for safety of the item. The cost of packaging would be included in the final shipping cost. I will do all that I can to minimize the cost of shipping for larger items by cutting the boxes to the optimal and most compact size without affecting the strength of the packaging, after all, one inch less can decrease the price of shipping several dollars when it comes to much larger and heavier boxes. I can further discuss the many advantages of UPS at length if desired by the buyer, especially for larger, heavier, and/or more valuable items. I have a few larger boxes and packing peanuts laying around so I will use those first if they fit, with no cost to the buyer. 

For smaller items I am more inclined to shipping via USPS, as I can pick up envelopes and boxes for free, therefore only having to pay for the shipping fees. Unlike UPS, USPS cannot always guarantee the time of delivery, though it is often quite accurate. It is often cheaper for me and for the buyer to ship this way when it comes to smaller and more light weight items so it is naturally the shipping method I will use as standard for smaller and more light weight items.

USPS picks up packages/mail at the store I work at, so I will not charge any extra gas money to drive to the Post Office. It is the buyers responsibility to understand and accept the pro's and con's and possible risks that go along with the buyers desired shipping method. The likelihood of goods being lost or damaged is quite small, I will discuss coverage options with the buyer for more expensive items that I have for sale. If the buyer has any wishes of how to package an item then I will do what the buyer pleases, even with the risk of items being damaged in the shipping process, though I will advice against it. 

Again, I will be open to discuss the shipping options and details of shipment with the buyer. I want these items to arrive at the buyers doorstep in the same condition as it was when it left my house. I will package them at a high standard for what is appropriate to the item. I always expect honest feedback to be left for me after the item(s) is/are received and I always leave the buyer honest feedback. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SOLD:

-BLACKHAWK! SERPA CQC Holster(Glock20/21/37. S&W M&P .45).

-G&P Comp4 AimPoint Replica with WilCox Mount and Original C-Mount.

-Specialty Defense System(SDS) MBITR Pouch.

-US M81 Woodland Uniform, partially RAID modified.

• 4 weeks later...

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Item: Gen. 2 Crye AC Combat Cut Uniform(AllWin Replica).

Condition: Used but in great condition, scratches on the knee pads, but no significant rips, tears, or any other damage.
Description: Medium in size. These AllWin replicas are great replicas of the real Crye Combat Uniform. In the pictures, the colors come out a bit more than they do in real life, where they are nearly the exact same as the real Crye's. There are no significant rips or tears in the uniform and all the stitching is still going strong, however, there is a small hole on the front right thing pocket, right above the knee. This small hole has not increased in size in over a year, and it does not affect the usability of the uniform. The small hole is barely noticeable but I thought I should add that nonetheless. The knee pads are scratched up, but no deep scratches. The elbow pads are also a little bit scratched, again, no deep scratches. Both the knee pads and elbow pads will be included. Overall, the uniform is in excellent condition. Patches are not included.

Price: 60USD.

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

Item: MICH 2001(Replica).

Condition: Used, with scuffs and scratches on the helmet shell, but in wonderful condition nonetheless.
Description: Should fit a medium or large sized head. The MICH started out as a 2000 but I ended up cutting it into a 2001, and the trim around the edges is in great condition and glued back very well. I have replaced the original replica pads with retrofit SkyDex pads, and they are very comfortable. I have also replaced the chin-straps with a replica Ops-Core "Head-Lock" straps in tan color, but I also have genuine Army issued Foliage Green chin-straps and will include them as well. The shell of the helmet is in good condition even with its scuffs and scrapes, as most of those are not deeper than the paint I applied more than 4 years ago. The NODS mount is a genuine USGI Rhino Mount, though not very high speed, it is still a fair piece of kit and looks pretty good if you do not have any NVGs. I have put a strip of black Velcro on the back of the helmet shell for patches. The Velcro is also in great condition and the adhesive backing is extremely strong, I could also add a few more strips of Velcro if desired by the buyer. 

The helmet is the same as pictured in my original post where it shows a MICH 2000 and a PASGT, but again, it has been modified to be a gunfighter cut like the MICH 2001.

Price: 50USD.

UPDATED PRICE:

Price: 200USD.

If you do not like my prices, give me an offer and I will consider it.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATED PRICE:

Price: 190USD.

Price: 40USD.

All prices are OBO.

SOLD:

-Gen. 2 Crye AC Combat Cut Uniform(AllWin Replica).

• 4 weeks later...

NEW ITEM:

18AC8965-FEAB-4CEC-BC8E-FE158B8C56B7.jpg

ECD8B08C-A2C0-4965-894F-939258B447C4.jpg

Item: TMC Replica Crye Combat Pants with Gen. 3 Airflex Kneepads.

Condition: Unused, they have been washed once and tried on once.
Description: Size: 34"-36". I bought these and have had them for about a week now, they did not fit me very well. I happen to be a bit too wide for these. Whereas my waist tends to fit into the 33"-34" category for most pants, I can just barely fit into these. Though, my waist is around 38".

I have only washed these once, and only worn them once. Everything is perfectly intact, though the pictures do show the colors differently than they are in person, it looks a lot more genuine in person.

Price: 45USD Shipped within the US.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATED PRICE:

Price: 175USD.

Price: 35USD.

Item: TMC Replica Crye Combat Pants(Gen. 2) w/ Airflex Knee Pads.

Price: 40USD shipped.

Item: VFC Knights Armament Replica URXII Rail.

Price: 75USD.

All prices are OBO.

Make an offer, the worst I can say is "no." Still, I want all of this gone as soon as possible.

SOLD:

-Gen. 2 Crye AC Combat Cut Uniform(AllWin Replica).

UPDATE:

I will be going to Europe for three weeks starting June 7th, and will be back on July 1st. During this time I will not be able to respond to any messages and I will not be able to ship anything out. If anyone wants anything this week, I can receive payment and ship things out until this Friday(June 6th). 

Thank you,

Moose.

UPDATE:

I will be going to Europe for three weeks starting June 7th, and will be back on July 1st. During this time I will not be able to respond to any messages and I will not be able to ship anything out. If anyone wants anything this week, I can receive payment and ship things out until this Friday(June 6th). 

Thank you,

Moose.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have all the guns left, and you can offer up a price for them and I'll see what I can do.

The following I also have up for sale still:

-VFC URX Rail.

-VFC Crane Stock.

-US Tri-Color Desert Uniform.

-USMC MCCUU Woodland MARPAT.

-M81 Woodland Blouse with Air Force Patches.

-ACU UCP Shirt & German Flecktarn Shirt.

-AllWin Elbow Pads(Crye replicas).

-SafariLand Thigh Panel.

-PASGT Helmet.

-PanTac Double M4 Pouch(Eagle SFLCS replica).

-PanTac IFAK Pouch(Eagle SFLCS replica).

-MICH 2001 Replica.

TMC Replica Crye Combat Pants Gen.2 with Airflex Gen.3 Knee Pads.

One of the last posts I made on the previous page had the most recently updated prices, I am open to offers as long as they're fair. Still, offer up. I want these things gone. The more you buy, the more I'm willing to discount prices.

Archived