HK416 options

Fellowz

40 members have voted

1. 1. which HK416

• TM EBBR
    • WE GBBR
    • VFC/UMAREX AEG
    • VFC UMAREX GBBR

Make the order! You dont have to pay right away!

And to share my opinion since i just complained about the fps output so far: GET THE TM!

Its a lovely gun overall, everything felt crisp and its a blast to use it!

I sold one and traded my other 2 for a PTW, wich i now regret.

The PTW gets a bit more range and gets to the target faster, but again this i modified and it cost used as 2 brand new TM:s.

Im getting myself a new TM again soon, aiming for the Scar again since that was my favorite but they where all great!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pls tell me why! My 416 didnt outperform the others at all. Against the sopmod it had way better stock, thats about it. The scar felt a bit smoother IMO.

It's not a shoots better or handles better thing it's a 'feels right' sort of thing for me , don't get me wrong each time I've bought a new TM recoil I've thought "f**k me that's the best AEG I've ever used !" And it's been the same with the 416D just feels right ?

I see. And i totally agree the 416 just feels "tight".

I personally like the Scar design and feel, also seeing the charging handle recoiling below my sights was really a cool and made the recoil feel more real for me :)

Too bad the pistolgrip cant be replaced with a MOE or something, but it was the same with the 416 grip or am i wrong here ? 

Archived