A&K M870 Internals HD PICS

RodrigoMF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any ive seen or heard have the block. Saw it off and put in big screw from the inside. MZ "gearbox" is also a solid option. You may need to make threads for an adjustable hopup depending what generation mz-shell you have.

Rs-grip is going to need minor modding too but nothing too difficult.

Thanks! I bought one yesterday and they gave me the fake wood version by mistake when I had asked for the real wood, I'm exchanging it today and was wondering if I shouldn't get the EBR stock type instead to make a RS conversion easier.

Id take the EBR-stock. Should quite decent as it is or atleast till you swap it out.

Can you link me the gun? I havent seen the current models out there.

Planned a bit. Saw the block off. Drill a hole in the rear, put large screw thru it with wide washer at its base to widen the stress.

Then pick a small bit of metal tubing, add threads to it and attach it to the screw stickin out of the shell's back.

Voila, mz-style "adapter" for rs-stuff.

Id take the EBR-stock. Should quite decent as it is or atleast till you swap it out.

Can you link me the gun? I havent seen the current models out there....

EBR short: http://www.evike.com/products/41095/

EBR medium: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=36442

Fake wood: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31211

Real wood: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=32820

All of the above are the same Shun Yang clone with different externals. Evike reused the plastic stock pics for the real wood model; the pistol grip has a single large bolt in the back instead of side screws. I'm in a hotel right now with no tools but I'll post a photo when I get home and take it apart.

They simples roll out barrel..

It´s point the muzzle down and the BB´s roll out barrel.

it's likely that the piston has broken as they are wont to do on these models from time to time, especially with the giant springs they put in them.

The G&P piston sets are 95% compatible, needing only minor filing to work perfectly.

They are compatible, BUT DO NOT USE THOSE BARRELS! They are poop. Just use a TM-type AEG-barrel and TM-bucking, better yet, R-hop it. You know those small brass-rings that go between hopups and barrels in AEGs? Put one of those in the front of the bucking to work as a spacer to fit it better. 

I have AEG-barrels in both of my shotties with R-hops and my god, they are good.

That G&P cyslinder WILL WEAR out fast. The ACM-cylinder has metal part where the G&P is fully plastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some questions regarding the "issue" with bbs fallin out of the barrel:

When you shoot, do they fly out? At all, for like few feet maybe? If they fly out few feet, it may be a compression issue. If the gun sounds normal'ish the PISTONHEAD may be the issue, these can tear and thus no pressure is generated, only small breeze that throws out the bb

If the bbs fall out when you point the barrel down, the hopup-bucking, that actually is only 1x2cm piece for rubber has most likely been blown off or dislocated. A functioning hopup should keep the bb in the barrel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and as promised, some of my work. 

Cocking-arms, STEEL BABY! Fits nicely to the original pump-handle. Need to weld in one more part tho.
the small bit that works as safety when the arms are not fully forward. Also steel as the arms would eat the original pot-metal part next to it.
Last is the part locking the arms forward when ready-to-fire. Also steel, makes that nice metallic "klak" sound when cocked.

All hand-made.

Next in my to-do-list is the cylinder, piston and spring-quide.

I bought an all plastic one of these a while back for £10-15 (can't remember now!) Came with 4 mags, two stocks two for grips and a tac torch (led aluminium jobby)

450fps on .2's I absolutely love it, sold it to a mate who goes to CQB sites more than I do and made a £5'er profit.

Might pick up one of these metal ones though...

Has anyone swapped plastic parts onto a metal gun?  Honestly, all I wanted to do was put a RS grip on mine and carry it around as an emergency backup, but the substantial weight of the metal/wood version makes that too impractical.  

Back-mounted holster should solve your weight-problems... Well, gun-related atleast.

From above the gun is quite slim, molding a holster out of Kydex or regular plexi-glass should be quite easy.

--------------------------------------------------

My gun is now "complete" and pics should follow soon.

Archived